First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 2022 Maverick scheduling resumes next week -- for 5 production weeks! 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31 🙌

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.01.25 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.01.33 PM.jpg
My order for my truck was placed the first week of November. If the orders have all been taken up, how many trucks can they produce in a day I wonder? Will they be able to produce all of the orders in 5 weeks? I just hope I can get my truck by March. What are the chances?

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My order for my truck was placed the first week of November. If the orders have all been taken up, how many trucks can they produce in a day I wonder? Will they be able to produce all of the orders in 5 weeks? I just hope I can get my truck by March. What are the chances?
Maybe 3-4k per week production capacity. But that capacity is shared with Escape and Bronco Sport at the same factory.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a March delivery if you ordered this month, unless you ordered minimal options and an EcoBoost model, then you may easily see it in March. For a Hybrid... well, lets just say that I ordered mid June and do not have a scheduled build date as of today.

At this rate, even if I was to get a build date in January, it would conceivable be March before I took possession with shipping delays, dealer "prep" etc.

Last edited:

Dangro

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
There are thousands of trucks waiting to be built. This is just the next round of scheduling and by far the last. I would bet they are building 2022 Mavericks through December 2022.

Sponsored

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
lol All of the orders, like every order Ford has in one month?! lol ya NO. . if you ordered in November that means ur last on the list. I am a July order with no build date. So you have a long while! Summer of next year (May build date)

Renho17

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Mav
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Maybe 3-4k per week production capacity. But that capacity is shared with Escape and Bronco Sport at the same factory.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a March delivery if you ordered this month, unless you ordered minimal options and an EcoBoost model, then you may easily see it in March. For a Hybrid... well, lets just say that I ordered mid June and do not have a scheduled build date as of today.

At this rate, even if I was to get a build date in January, it would conceivable be March before I took possession with shipping delays, dealer "prep" etc.
I think only bronco sport and Maverick are built there.

projectvortex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
Undecided
There are thousands of trucks waiting to be built. This is just the next round of scheduling and by far the last. I would bet they are building 2022 Mavericks through December 2022.
Anything built past May or so next year will probably be considered a 2023. Just a guess.

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The 2022 Maverick scheduling resumes next week -- for 5 production weeks! 1/3, 1/10, 1/17, 1/24, 1/31 🙌

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.01.25 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-11-24 at 4.01.33 PM.jpg
I’m excited that I may get a build date! Maybe if I get a VIN number and print it out I can stop staring at this iPad and stop checking my email every few minutes…. XLT AWD lux package, co-pilot with Tow and full size spare, spray in liner, mud flaps and soft cover. Oh, Area 51 color and I joined Vet Advantage for XPlan…. See it’s a simple build 😂

Sponsored

Deleted member 4163

This is what I was hoping for. I can’t get ahead of my self but I’m a bit excited for next Thursday
I was excited when they gave me my 12/13/21 build. Less than a week later they bumped me back three weeks to 1/3/22. I will be surprised if they don't move me again. As it stands, I won't be seeing my truck until probably early Feb.

MG_Mav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got my 1/17 build date last week, and saw a number of 1/10 builds posted. Interesting they are still scheduling for those days. Maybe the supplies are showing up now.

Kento87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Outlander
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered in October so I'm expecting an Easter Present. Earlier then that will be a huge bonus. I did find out that I am #7 in line for a Hybrid at my dealership.

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't believe it. Last week was for 3 weeks (so they said) and seemed not much got scheduled..
Sponsored