2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I have my VIN no schedule as of yet. I have an XL on order with a few accessories and add-ons. Crossing fingers.
How did u get your VIN and no schedule
Sponsored

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 7/7. Just added the lux package earlier this week so i know for sure I'm still not put in priority for scheduling. Fine with the drop in with the lux package at this point. Did call the Maverick hotline last Friday and spoke to a very nice rep who informed me that my build does have a chip assigned, but the spray in was holding me back. I've got high hopes for Thursday, but the way communication and scatterbrain rollout from Ford has been going I'm resigned to the fact that my build will probably be moved to MY 23 at this point.
you happen to have the phone # for the MAV HOTLINE

Captain

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
63 Nova Convertible /
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Last edited:

JBnorthTX

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang, 2013 Honda CRV
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I"ve been waiting since July, but we do not know when in Jan WE will be scheduled. Let's put this into perspective here, we know we will get our Mavericks, the unknown is WHEN..
Anyone currently without a scheduled build date will get their truck built in January at the EARLIEST, but who knows, it could be June. That's why receiving an email this Thursday that your truck is indeed getting built in January would be exciting.

Bburg

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You should call Ford Marketing tomorrow or Monday. They can look up if you have an order. Most, but not all people who ordered received a confirmation email from Ford Moter Company within a day or two of placing and order. Good luck. Call 800-334-4375..
I never received an email about my order from Ford, so I chatted with them and they confirmed my order was in the system. About two weeks later I called the Ford 800 # and they conformed it as well. The sales person said I should have my VIN # by 1st week of December, and if not call back. My ordered was placed early August. Hybrid Lariat First Edition Rapid Red, top priority code, the Rep said, but who knows.

Sponsored

Chris McD

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think only bronco sport and Maverick are built there.
yea and it’s a cleanup week for Bronco Sport so there better be a ton of scheduling emails coming our way. 😬

Vemmer3

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Vemund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 MIATA MX5 2022 MAVERICK LARIAT LUX 2.0 AWD 4K
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I changed the tires last week so probably delayed my build for another five months. OH boy!

FordMan23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Does this include production of the hybrid power train, or just ecoboost?

Graph

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
My order was confirmed June 24th and I'm not scheduled yet........:cautious:
Mav Hybrid XLT Lux

Sponsored

NOLAguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Ordered 10/9, Hybrid XLT with lux, It's not the waiting thats killing me, it's the car I'm renting in the meantime, I'll probably spend $8000.00 waiting.... a fool and his $

jc888888888

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat eco boost, Mustang Mach E , Porsche Boxster
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ordered 10/9, Hybrid XLT with lux, It's not the waiting thats killing me, it's the car I'm renting in the meantime, I'll probably spend $8000.00 waiting.... a fool and his $
If it was me iI would go buy a car they are not losing value ,go to the dealer you bought your MAV from Tell him you need something to drive for the time being ,pre arrange a deal for a buy back ,run the numbers ,I will bet you will save a ton of money over renting

NOLAguy

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Yep I tried that. Dealer was optimistic id see results sooner rather than later- plus I get reimbursed (some) for mileage at work. So it’s almost breaking even. Still alot of $ that would pay off Maverick, never been this obsessed like this w a truck purchase 😀

Decayed

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
yes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a car
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If I don’t get scheduled, with 8 weeks of priority 2, for a AWD FX4 Tow 2.0, I’m never getting on this forum again. Then again I’m pretty sure I said that a month ago and here we are.
When did you place your order, how and when did you get bumped to priority 2? Is it a hybrid or eco? Any items on the constraint list?

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Saw another Maverick on the road today!! Funny that I have not seen a Santa Cruz yet.
Sponsored