Sponsored

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
I ordered XLT LUX Gray in June. No schedule for me yet.
Your obviously in this next round!
You are feeling it I bet!

Happy Thanksgiving you and everyone that reads this. 🙏

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT V8, 2022 Maverick Lariat owner
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
.....We need a new vehicle NOW...we also are 76 & 78 yrs old...
Wow. Yea, it’s not fun car shopping and I’m sure it’s even more mentally taxing for you both!

Sponsored

montess85

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 King Ranch F150
I ordered mine Oct 7th. Emailed me Oct 14th with a production week of Nov 29th . Got an email on Dec 6th saying it was rescheduled for the week of Dec 13th.

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine Oct 7th. Emailed me Oct 14th with a production week of Nov 29th . Got an email on Dec 6th saying it was rescheduled for the week of Dec 13th.
I don’t understand how some of you are getting schedule so quickly after ordering? There are some people from the summer that aren’t scheduled yet.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I don’t understand how some of you are getting schedule so quickly after ordering? There are some people from the summer that aren’t scheduled yet.
It isn't exactly a first come first serve. They are building as many as they can with the parts they have. If they don't have the parts to build yours, you'll be waiting.

fury88

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It isn't exactly a first come first serve. They are building as many as they can with the parts they have. If they don't have the parts to build yours, you'll be waiting.
well it’s not like I got anything crazy. I know it’s not FCFS but still not much rhyme or reason IMO.

But seriously, congrats!!

emkobg

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered XLT LUX Gray in June. No schedule for me yet.
Same here. I ordered mine in June. Provided that I work for a Ford dealer, built it myself and placed the order, mine is still not scheduled. It is showing as "Not Selected for preview" with some other trucks. As far as I know 2022 Hybrid allocations are all sold out so if you are still thinking about it, then get ready for your 2023 model. The same day I ordered mine, I ordered a customers. It was a XL with a couple of options, such as trailer hitch and floor mats. It is expected by the end of this month.

Sponsored

Dethkake

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Hybrid XLT with spray in and co-pilot on 6/28. Discussed with my sales person to remove the bed liner from production and do it on site and I still haven't been scheduled.
My buddy ordered her eco boost in September and picked it up 2 weeks ago.

My sales person is so done with me emailing her to check in every week that she has pretty much straight up told me to stop emailing her.

Edge Haley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Edge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PORSCHE
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered my Hybrid XLT with spray in and co-pilot on 6/28. Discussed with my sales person to remove the bed liner from production and do it on site and I still haven't been scheduled.
My buddy ordered her eco boost in September and picked it up 2 weeks ago.

My sales person is so done with me emailing her to check in every week that she has pretty much straight up told me to stop emailing her.
Similar order - Hybrid - XLT - 360, Hitch and NO SIBL. Orderd July 30 scheduled for delivery in 2 weeks....your's might be delayed for SIBL that was removed. I left off on original order.

MrEd

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Rav 4
Might be a stupid question, but have any hybrid builds been scheduled yet? I feel like I've seen a few hybrid buyers on here say they've been scheduled.
I have a Rapid Red First Edition Luxe Package Hybrid with a build date of 1.17. But, who knows.

KentMaverick

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
you wait long to get your car, dealers ruin it for it, by trying to squeeze more money out of you knowing you waited so long and have no choice but to take the BS. That is not fair and not good practice on Ford's part to not regulate it.