Peps

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Volvo XC40
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Really Big T? So we should be happy/satisfied adults that six months into the ordering process and after shelling out $1K deposit, some of us have NOTHING from Ford? Not even an acknowledgement that the order is in? I guess we should continue down this path of mediocrity at every level!
Not just because this is a ford maverick forum but I sincerely believe Ford did quite well. Some dealer may have messed up not putting your email on file. Many people did not put any deposit to reserve the vehicle either...

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
My hope is that when y’all are old and feeble you look back on your life and can say this is the worst thing you ever had to deal with.
I hope I’m not still waiting then! 🤣

Sponsored

NorthShoreMaverick

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If you get a production date add at least a month and two to three date changes…

NewFordFan

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 F150; 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis
I ordered my hybrid xlt lux package on June 16, still no build date. This sucks!
On June 17th I ordered the basic xl no extras but spray in liner, full-sized spare and trailer hitch and like you nada, nix, nothing. So we hurry up and wait

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Everyone seems to talk about Carava but CarMax offered me twice as much as what Carava would for my SUV. 4000 vs 2000.
Check this thread:

Trading-In/Selling Outright/Selling to Online Companies - Tell Your Story

https://www.mavericktruckclub.com/f...ling-to-online-companies-tell-your-story.3964

Different companies offer different amounts based on what you are selling and what they want to buy in the market they will be selling it in.

The thread has some good stories.

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I understand yours and everyone else's frustration. I do believe Ford should be better in explaining the delays better. Once I decided on getting a Maverick, and never ever ordering a car/truck before, I figured I would have it by December. Then I heard of the delays, supply chain issues and then finding this forum helped and hindered my anxiety concerning my order.

I sometimes post a short reply or simply like a post etc, so I didn't mean to come across as dismissive. I only meant to say/agree at this post because in the long run, life is more important than waiting on a car.

The world lived through and sill is with a pandemic. I lost my spouse in 2020, not because of COVID, but with leukemia. She was in the hospital just as the lock downs began. she was in for 1 month. I could only see her 2 times. Once when they thought she was dying and then when she died.

I was trying to nicely agree that buying and waiting for a truck is not that big a deal, when you have more important things to deal with. You may or may not have a similar experience, but I don't wish that on anyone.

Now, lets get back to enjoying and complaining about Ford's Maverick.
I am a surviver of Leukeimia and you have my deepest sympathy for your lose. Everyday I wake up is a miracle! So I know that waiting on a truck or any other thing is just stuff we put up with. Family is what matters.

Last edited:
Sponsored

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer says with this upcoming round, they have been told Ford is going to build 25 percent of the orders they have on the books which I think now is 35'ish-
Couple of questions:

(1) Are you saying Ford is going to build 25 percent of the booked orders in the three weeks 1/3/22 to 1/17/22?

(2) What does "I think now is 35'ish" mean?

Mymaverick2021

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steveo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Couple of questions:

(1) Are you saying Ford is going to build 25 percent of the booked orders in the three weeks 1/3/22 to 1/17/22?

(2) What does "I think now is 35'ish" mean?
So what 35000 units❓

Muskyman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier
Well then- I totally expect my FIRST EDITION, rapid red, hybrid, to be scheduled!...........NOT

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So what 35000 units❓
It's kind of hard to tell what you are saying here.

Do you mean that you interpret @Nw_adventure's post as saying that Ford will produce 35,000 units in that 3 week period in January? That would be almost 12,000 Mavericks a week.

Kind of hard to imagine that, given a supposed max production of about 800 vehicles a day in the Hermosillo plant.

Maybe you mean something else. Could you be a little more obscure? :sneaky:

Pizzacat_69420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Supercab (StupidCab_TM) 2.7T
It's kind of hard to tell what you are saying here.

Do you mean that you interpret @Nw_adventure's post as saying that Ford will produce 35,000 units in that 3 week period in January? That would be almost 12,000 Mavericks a week.

Kind of hard to imagine that, given a supposed max production of about 800 vehicles a day in the Hermosillo plant.

Maybe you mean something else. Could you be a little more obscure? :sneaky:
Sounds like it's 25% of the booked 35000 units, or 8750 vehicles. That's more believable.

I wonder if the preorder surge didn't directly translate to ROVP/COVP verified orders like we assume it did.
Sponsored