tjhoff

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corvette
Good luck to all…

I don’t want to be a sour puss but be prepared for that estimated build date to be pushed back weeks, or months, like many of them have.

Still haven’t gotten an update on my June order than was scheduled for 11/1 but apparently got forgotten about…
On 9/16 I received a Scheduled For Production email, with a build week also of 11/1. Since then, no communications- nothing showing it was getting built, and nothing showing it was rescheduled. The Ford support line couldn't tell me anything. They did say that Ford has not always been sending out these update emails.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
This big push seems to make sense- My dealer says with this upcoming round, they have been told Ford is going to build 25 percent of the orders they have on the books which I think now is 35'ish-

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Same congratulatory email from my dealer on 10/5 that he had good news that I had a build date of 11/15. The problem was I had already received the Ford email on 9/16 stating my build date was 11/8. So the dealer was congratulating me that I got a one week delay.

On 10/10 Ford sent me the email confirming the Production delay to 11/15. The on 10/19 Ford sent another delaying the build to 11/22. As of now my status shows Build Day of 11/28 Sunday?

Funny how I haven't received any more "good news" emails from the dealer.
What a roller-coaster. So your initial delay was one week and mine two. Extrapolating that out to your ultimate delay (as of now) being about 20 days from initial schedule, mine should be:

my delay + (2x your delay) = {my new delay + unexpected delays}

So, March for me.

Last edited:

LolaD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lacretia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB GLB, Hyundai Ioniq, Honda CRV, Mazda 6
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be a stupid question, but have any hybrid builds been scheduled yet? I feel like I've seen a few hybrid buyers on here say they've been scheduled.
I had an XL with spray in bedliner scheduled for 12/5 production week.

Sponsored

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hope is that when y’all are old and feeble you look back on your life and can say this is the worst thing you ever had to deal with.
This far from the worst I have gone through!! This doesn't even make it to the top 10, no 25!!:ROFLMAO::LOL::cry:o_O:mad::love::oops: Just a few emotions in Life. " If you wake up in the morning it's a good day!! "

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Good luck to all…

I don’t want to be a sour puss but be prepared for that estimated build date to be pushed back weeks, or months, like many of them have.

Still haven’t gotten an update on my June order than was scheduled for 11/1 but apparently got forgotten about…
I'd rather have a scheduled build date get pushed back a few weeks than spend another month unscheduled.

TruckGal

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge and now the Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Being new to this group. I'm not all familiar with how ordering works. I placed my order on 10/08. What does this mean for me?
I placed my order June 9th and no build date yet. Hybrid with all the bells and whistles, rapid red.

bpcooper14

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm not getting any hopes up that I'll actually get scheduled in January. My July 21 order date is probably too late for any luck to go my way. I'm hoping for a March date at the soonest.

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hope is that when y’all are old and feeble you look back on your life and can say this is the worst thing you ever had to deal with.
I know what you are saying here. Very likely this will be small potatoes when they look back.

Sponsored

TexasMaverick88

First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Niro
I think this on purpose the long wait I mean I ordered June 18 and started off with a base XL then I upgraded to an XLT and then to a XLT luxury package (after seeing a Lux vs non Lux XLT at the state fair). Just figured if I’m forced to wait might as well get exactly what I want lol 😂.
Ok quick question I saw Tim, and few of the other Ford dealers saying the constant had been lifted. However, I didn’t see anything about the only 40% hybrid and only like 20% luxury packages. Does anyone know if they still plan on only building 40% hybrids and only like 20% of those XLT Lux packages or do you think they will schedule more for January since at that point it should be OKTB for hybrid?

ToothGrinder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope my Ecoboost gets a build date. Not likely since I only recently ordered but Ford seems to like sticking it to Hybrid orders.
there’s that and they are 1/4th tequila
Mexican water is just Tecate light.

Ddillard71

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150 FX4
Ordered July 16th build week October 25 just got email this week build date moved week November 25th.

Kurt Watson

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maveric
Appears they are shutting the plant down for Christmas through New years as there was no scheduling those last two weeks of December that I remember.
Good, I don't want some hangover building mine....

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know what you are saying here. Very likely this will be small potatoes when they look back.
Yes, I agree this whole process of ordering and waiting certainly isn't the biggest thing I've had to deal with, and hopefully many other feel the same way. Yet, one does expect a certain level of business professionalism from a company such as Ford. When you look at the mess of the Bronco ordering system and the number of issues they had and are still dealing with, you would expect better results in the Maverick ordering system. Overall, Ford's major failures in the Maverick order system, as I see it, is the real lack of information from Corporate concerning the issues. In the beginning the delays of any Mavericks being built, then why hybrids weren't being schedule the same as ecoboost orders, which turned out to be a two-fold issue of EPA/Ford's OKTB, reasons behind stock orders being built ahead of retail orders and lastly why hybrid OKTB is taking so long. Of course, we have to the ability to look back have since learned some of the reason ourselves through third-party sources and some sources from within Ford itself, but the only real acknowledgement we've gotten from Corporate is the email stating all hybrids will be delivered in the new year and here's a $50 compensation kit called "FITS" as a means of an apology? We still don't know why many folks who placed orders in June and July haven't received a build date, yet their local dealership is receiving stock (only ecoboost so far) Mavericks! Many have stated on this forum and I'm sure on others too that had Ford taken even a minute or two to send out an email to all those people who made a reservation to give us at least some idea of what was happening there would many more happy customers. Imagine how much more we all would've been in the dark without the weekly videos from @fordvideoguy ! What he has done in those video's had pulled the curtain back and given us some insights to the how, why, and when of Maverick ordering. What he's been doing, again in my own opinion, is something that should've been coming through Corporate PR.
As I stated, this is just my opinion on how the process as a whole could've better and could still be better with a few small tweaks. I found this quote that's supposedly from Henry Ford, “There are no big problems; there are just a lot of little problems.” This holds true today as it did back in his day.
Sponsored