Sponsored

tfer

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes Benz GLK250, Volvo C70
Really Big T? So we should be happy/satisfied adults that six months into the ordering process and after shelling out $1K deposit, some of us have NOTHING from Ford? Not even an acknowledgement that the order is in? I guess we should continue down this path of mediocrity at every level!
Sponsored

Red Ryder

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick XLT Iconic Silver
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appears they are shutting the plant down for Christmas through New years as there was no scheduling those last two weeks of December that I remember.
That would explain my dealer's email congratulating me on a build week of January 3, 2022.
I received an earlier email directly from Ford indicating a build week of December 20, 2021.

Order date was June 18.

Scupking

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered in July and I'm 99.9% sure I still will not get scheduled...

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My hybrid was built October 8th. Doesn't do me any good though because Ford won't ship it out yet.
If you have/had an Oct build date for your hybrid, I would think you'll be getting a Christmas, or New Years gift from Ford.

Those of us who don't have build dates, yet, will be looking at Mid-February deliveries, at best. So, I know we've learned not to get our hopes-up as hybrid buyers, I think you are officially authorized to start clearing out that extra space in your garage. ~high five~

Sponsored

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dear Ford,
I know that you have people stalking this forum along with the other Maverick forums so I'm expecting that someone in Big Blue Oval will read this open letter and do something with it.
With the recent news that next week, on Nov 18th, you will be scheduling for the first 3 weeks of January, thus raising many hopes. Those of us who have ordered in June and July have been patiently waiting, not always with calmness, but still waiting. We have suffered through watching folks who ordered in Aug, Sept, and even in Oct get scheduled before us. We have tolerated, not always with a smile, listening to all the Ecoboost owners tell us hybrid folks, how great their Mavericks are, yet we were told by Ford the hybrid was the standard engine option! Then we (hybrid orders) had to suffer the long wait for the EPA and it's numbers to arrive and when they did finally release the numbers only to be told, not so fast, Ford still has to give blessings for the OKTB to go forth (Possibly Dec 8th). Then when we saw a glimmer of light in that long dark tunnel of hybrid ordering wait, we were beaten down with an email of FITS and that delivery of our hybrids will be next year! The email of FITS only caused many to have "fits"!
So now with 3 weeks of scheduling looming ahead, a plea, nay a demand! Schedule June and July hybrids 1st, then June and July First Edition, lastly all other June and July Ecoboost! Please stop scheduling stock Ecoboost Mavericks and for goodness sakes do not build stock hybrids until you have fulfilled retail orders!! Do you not not realize how much of a slap in the face it is to those customers who have placed orders? How much frustration it causes to see your exact build sitting on a dealers lot when you've been told there are delays or shortages and this is why your order hasn't been built yet?! We did what you asked, placed an order, put money down (in most cases), enthusiastically spread the word and then waited...and waited...and waited only to see dealers getting Ecoboost Mavericks, while our orders didn't get built!
All we ask is to be treated with respect as paying customers that have bought into the idea, which is now ours too, of a small, affordable, quality build truck.
Thank you,
Delzona
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Upcoming Week (11/15) For 3 Production Build Weeks: 1/3/22 – 1/17/22 ! 09AFD0B2-983E-4839-8666-1C47996ECA7A

DrDoom

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HPR XLT and Cyber Orange XLT 2022 Ford Mavericks
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
While I have been waiting only since Sept 8 for any information from Ford. I have tried to keep in mind that the last 2 years have really sucked for pretty much everyone. But I realized I had seen this system of manufacturing before. It was during my tour in Berlin in 1982-1985. I remember the East German's had these Trabant, a little 2 cylinder cars built on wood frames that were cheap as hell. The really sad part was they had to order them years in advance and had to start paying for them when they ordered them. They came in 4 colors and you got what ever color they painted that cycle. Now I'm not saying the Maverick is even in the same ballpark an the Trabant, but this new system that Ford has adopted of only building as they are ordered seems pretty close to the communist system for production.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Really Big T? So we should be happy/satisfied adults that six months into the ordering process and after shelling out $1K deposit, some of us have NOTHING from Ford? Not even an acknowledgement that the order is in? I guess we should continue down this path of mediocrity at every level!
Have you called Ford to see if your order is in?

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Rob Cactus Gray

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Not surprising, Mexico is predominately a Roman Catholic society, and for the vast majority, Christmas isn't a one-time event. It's a full month of celebrations, running into the new year.
there’s that and they are 1/4th tequila

Sponsored

SgtLip

Banned
Banned
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lexus ES300h Ultra Luxury
Being new to this group. I'm not all familiar with how ordering works. I placed my order on 10/08. What does this mean for me?
@BOLJANGLES
WELCOME to the forum. I think you've got an answer by now.
As I'm sure you know Ford sends emails to those selected to build on Thursdays.
FYI, I ordered 7/22 and was never scheduled to be built. I canceled my order last week so I'm no longer in line. Good luck but I wouldn't expect anything until March/April. But that is just MY guess.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That would explain my dealer's email congratulating me on a build week of January 3, 2022.
I received an earlier email directly from Ford indicating a build week of December 20, 2021.

Order date was June 18.
Same congratulatory email from my dealer on 10/5 that he had good news that I had a build date of 11/15. The problem was I had already received the Ford email on 9/16 stating my build date was 11/8. So the dealer was congratulating me that I got a one week delay.

On 10/10 Ford sent me the email confirming the Production delay to 11/15. Then on 10/19 Ford sent another delaying the build to 11/22. As of now my status shows Build Day of 11/28 Sunday?

Funny how I haven't received any more "good news" emails from the dealer.

Last edited:

ledger9427

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corolla, 2022 Maverick XLT EB
Good luck to all…

I don’t want to be a sour puss but be prepared for that estimated build date to be pushed back weeks, or months, like many of them have.

Still haven’t gotten an update on my June order than was scheduled for 11/1 but apparently got forgotten about…

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Thanks!
Screenshot_20211112-123944.png

[/QUOTE]
I am also relatively new to the forum, and am also confused about what this means for me. I recently reserved a Hybrid Lariat that a dealership showed as "In Transit" on their website. The Ford tracking site shows a production date of 9/1, is that it's build date?

Thanks!
Screenshot_20211112-123944.png
wow you got a production date. Mine is in production and no date like yours says. I do know that they are slow at updating it.

Mikeysd

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Laiat pepper red Lux package 2022
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I hope mine is really in production now.
Sponsored