First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Upcoming Week (11/15) For 3 Production Build Weeks: 1/3/22 – 1/17/22 ! EBB8E0A0-24D3-4B62-9A9F-28931C5AE97C
Sponsored

zeketolliver

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Hyundai Tuscon NLine
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FWIW, a member of the Ford Maverick marketing team told me (today) to call them if I don't have a VIN and build date within the next two weeks.

As of today, neither is available for my July 21 hybrid Lariat Lux order.

I suspect all the hybrid builds scheduled over the last few months will arrive in Dec with the hybrid OKTB and EPA #'s.

December hybrid deliveries will be like September was for the Ecoboosts, and the deliveries will continue to ramp up thru February and March.

So....hybrid order folks...."hold on to your butts."

BB0

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Don’t do this… don’t give me hope…

good luck all! As a fellow early July order, I’m sure when that scheduling email finally arrives it’ll be worth it.

hunterdon1

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I tried buying a loaded badlands bronco sport for about 6 months. Always a day late getting to the dealerships. Then I found one at a local dealer who had one in transit and I was able to put some money down to hold it. They said it would be in in a couple weeks. Checked after a month and they told me it was built but still down in Mexico waiting on a chip. After another month the dealer called me and said it would be another 6 months before they got the chips in. They gave me back my down payment. Now it looks like I will be waiting 8 to 12 months after I ordered the maverick before it comes in. Waiting is a pain. It seems like Ford would be honest with us and give us more info on our orders.

Sponsored

SpacemanSpiff

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tyreese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-15 Eagle
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Appears they are shutting the plant down for Christmas through New years as there was no scheduling those last two weeks of December that I remember.
Not surprising, Mexico is predominately a Roman Catholic society, and for the vast majority, Christmas isn't a one-time event. It's a full month of celebrations, running into the new year.

Thrillhouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Not surprising, Mexico is predominately a Roman Catholic society, and for the vast majority, Christmas isn't a one-time event. It's a full month of celebrations, running into the new year.
Ford shuts down US plants during the same time as well.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FWIW, a member of the Ford Maverick marketing team told me (today) to call them if I don't have a VIN and build date within the next two weeks.

As of today, neither is available for my July 21 hybrid Lariat Lux order.

I suspect all the hybrid builds scheduled over the last few months will arrive in Dec with the hybrid OKTB and EPA #'s.

December hybrid deliveries will be like September was for the Ecoboosts, and the deliveries will continue to ramp up thru February and March.

So....hybrid order folks...."hold on to your butts."
LOL - if that's the case they may be getting a call from me in two weeks as well (unscheduled June order)....

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have to say that when I see people posting they just ordered today I am still staggered to remember that I ordered almost 5 months ago.

Last edited:

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Might be a stupid question, but have any hybrid builds been scheduled yet? I feel like I've seen a few hybrid buyers on here say they've been scheduled.
My hybrid was built October 8th. Doesn't do me any good though because Ford won't ship it out yet.

Sponsored

OldMavGuy

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
With Thanksgiving the Thursday after next I imagine no scheduling for the last week of November.
So really the biggest chance for scheduling ever for many hybrid reservation. come on Ford spam me with your build schedule.
Well, not for sure but Thanksgiving is predominantly a US holiday. With the plant being in Mexico, it might not affect production like it would here? Let's hope that is the case as it would give another week of production.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Dear Ford,
I know that you have people stalking this forum along with the other Maverick forums so I'm expecting that someone in Big Blue Oval will read this open letter and do something with it.
With the recent news that next week, on Nov 18th, you will be scheduling for the first 3 weeks of January, thus raising many hopes. Those of us who have ordered in June and July have been patiently waiting, not always with calmness, but still waiting. We have suffered through watching folks who ordered in Aug, Sept, and even in Oct get scheduled before us. We have tolerated, not always with a smile, listening to all the Ecoboost owners tell us hybrid folks, how great their Mavericks are, yet we were told by Ford the hybrid was the standard engine option! Then we (hybrid orders) had to suffer the long wait for the EPA and it's numbers to arrive and when they did finally release the numbers only to be told, not so fast, Ford still has to give blessings for the OKTB to go forth (Possibly Dec 8th). Then when we saw a glimmer of light in that long dark tunnel of hybrid ordering wait, we were beaten down with an email of FITS and that delivery of our hybrids will be next year! The email of FITS only caused many to have "fits"!
So now with 3 weeks of scheduling looming ahead, a plea, nay a demand! Schedule June and July hybrids 1st, then June and July First Edition, lastly all other June and July Ecoboost! Please stop scheduling stock Ecoboost Mavericks and for goodness sakes do not build stock hybrids until you have fulfilled retail orders!! Do you not not realize how much of a slap in the face it is to those customers who have placed orders? How much frustration it causes to see your exact build sitting on a dealers lot when you've been told there are delays or shortages and this is why your order hasn't been built yet?! We did what you asked, placed an order, put money down (in most cases), enthusiastically spread the word and then waited...and waited...and waited only to see dealers getting Ecoboost Mavericks, while our orders didn't get built!
All we ask is to be treated with respect as paying customers that have bought into the idea, which is now ours too, of a small, affordable, quality build truck.
Thank you,
Delzona

Hyfly11

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Hyrum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Is there a way to find out how many allocations a dealer has for November?
Second question: If a dealer gets, let's say, 30 allocations for November does that guarantee they will get 30 builds scheduled in November or is that saying they can get up to that many?

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Is there a way to find out how many allocations a dealer has for November?
Second question: If a dealer gets, let's say, 30 allocations for November does that guarantee they will get 30 builds scheduled in November or is that saying they can get up to that many?
First question - ask said dealer.
Second question - I do not know for certain but I believe there is no guarantee that all allocations will be scheduled.
Sponsored