Sponsored

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
My latest email from Ford shows my build week of December 6th. I have received my VIN number. When I track, all it says it that the vehicle has been ordered. Any ideas ? Dealer still says December 6th. Not a big deal, but waiting on my final new vehicle purchase probably. I'm old

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My latest email from Ford shows my build week of December 6th. I have received my VIN number. When I track, all it says it that the vehicle has been ordered. Any ideas ? Dealer still says December 6th. Not a big deal, but waiting on my final new vehicle purchase probably. I'm old
The tracker will not show you "In Production" until a few days to a week before December 6.

Sponsored

Mikknj

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT Luxury CO360
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

I think we are all old. Seems like the perfect truck for guys heading into retirement/ But it's also the right truck for a new young family -4 seats and a bed. These are going to sell like crazy!

Heydaddy91

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Dad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I think we are all old. Seems like the perfect truck for guys heading into retirement/ But it's also the right truck for a new young family -4 seats and a bed. These are going to sell like crazy!
It's perfect for a young family. And that's why I'm getting it. It's a 5 seater.... Lets clarify that.

Dbarr

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500c, Dodge Grandkidsvan, Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Bayview, Old is a “relative”… so, welcome to the family. Anyway I expect this to be my last vehicle BUT I am starting to seriously considering leasing my Maverick. It gives me the option to upgrade to a 2024 (with more goodies) or buy out at lease end…

pmoore

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clean up Scheduling means only orders for dealers having remaining allocation from this week allocation week 49, which means not many. : (

Sponsored

Maverickdave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Sorry I am new here and not sure how to read this. It says the week of Oct 25 is a cleanup week. If I was scheduled for production this week ( already states "in production") does that mean I am pushed back another week or two? Thanks in advance for any input.

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry I am new here and not sure how to read this. It says the week of Oct 25 is a cleanup week. If I was scheduled for production this week ( already states "in production") does that mean I am pushed back another week or two? Thanks in advance for any input.
This is only for scheduling of future production. Nothing to do with production already scheduled.

jschenavar

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex and Fusion
For those of us with non hybrid orders waiting months and months for our build dates. Are we going to get the free stuff like the hybrid trucks?
sorry for my ignorance, but what free stuff are the hybrid orders getting?