Sponsored

widetrax

First Name
lester
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 bmw
Well I ordered a 2.0 ecoboost first edition rapid red on 6/8/21 and still haven't heard anything and I did get my order confirmation email on 9th of June
I also ordered a loaded out Lariat on June the 9th, I also have my order number. I reckon waiting is simply part of the game
Sponsored

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
Here is my story people I went to my local Ford Dealer June 16th. They said they had nothing on Mavericks yet, no info on order process colors etc, told me to come back in 2wks. Came back 2 wks later still knew nothing. Took things into my own hands looking up on internet and found Chapman Philadelphia giving 4% off msrp. They told me how to order my Maverick. The order went in in July 3rd, confirmation fron Ford email on July 23rd.
Last thursday I received notification of my build week of Nov 29th.
My vehicle is a Maverick XLT Hot Pepper Red, Ecoboost FX4, Tow Package, Co pilot 360, Lux Package, Manual sliding window, spray in bedliner, rollup tonneau Moon Roof, Wildpeak A/T tires and special wheel package. This is a build that was supposed to have constraints but left everything as is after switching build 3 times because of supposid parts shortages.
KEEP THE FAITH PEOPLE, YOUR BUILD WILL COME. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

mamboman777

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Focus, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I mean I'm no math wizz or nothin but.....I'm pretty sure there has not been 254 Thursdays since order banks opened up and especially since production started. That would be 254 weeks which is several years of Thursdays.
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Upcoming Week (10/18) For Production Build Weeks 11/29 and 12/13 He-Man Advice 16102021190504

TruckGal

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Sharon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge and now the Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just keeping my fingers crossed again. June 9th was my order date for: Lariat, First Edition, 360, hybrid, and Rapid Red.

Sponsored

FINESSE605

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Hyundai Sonata, 2020 Mazda CX-5
Approximately how long from build date to delivery in the Midwest?

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We ordered ours 4 months and 2 days ago and still not even scheduled. Do emails arrive to some folks each day or is there one day of the week they go out? Thanks.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I keep hoping to at least get an order confirmation from my order back in august and I still haven’t even got that. I did ask my dealer to keep me in mind if they have one show up that a customer doesn’t pick up or something.
Wait, did you reserve in August or actually place an order? If an order, did you go through a dealer? We got our confirmation from Ford on the same day we placed our order (through a dealer).

MaverickTime

Banned
Banned
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Ranger
We ordered ours 4 months and 2 days ago and still not even scheduled. Do emails arrive to some folks each day or is there one day of the week they go out? Thanks.
Ford usually sends email on Thursday with the next build schedule. Mine just received last Thursday with a build week of Nov 29th. This was scheduled on what Ford refers to as a "cleanup week" when they schedule older orders held up for constraint issues (part shortages holding up older orders).

Sponsored

Romac

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I called and called the dealer in in my town I demanded my order number. They have it , Good luck
Oh I have my order number with them, and I talked to Ford to make sure it was in. But it never got past that phase. No emails, no schedule no anything.
Wait, did you reserve in August or actually place an order? If an order, did you go through a dealer? We got our confirmation from Ford on the same day we placed our order (through a dealer).
We ordered. After reading on here there were tons of people who ordered but didn’t get the email, we have the order number from our dealer and spoke with Ford back in early September and they confirmed we were in the system but that the automated emails were hit and miss (like everything else with Ford right now it seems).

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm already trying to prepare a series of rejection memes for not getting scheduled yet again.
Prepare one for me as well. I can't do it anymore!

RocketJockey83

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Prius c
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
E mails usually go out on Thursdays at around 10:30 eastern time. There have been a couple Thursdays none went out and a couple where they were 2-3 hours late but otherwise...

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I also ordered a loaded out Lariat on June the 9th, I also have my order number. I reckon waiting is simply part of the game
There ought to be some sort of explanation from Ford of how this process really works. Y'know, something like: It matters less when you ordered and more what you ordered (supply issues) and how far they have to drive to get it to you. It matters whether you ordered from a large dealer or a small dealer, and whether you're city or rural, because of trucking issues (and probably some company politics). But short of that, we just wait every minute for word and feel shortchanged when someone with a similar order, who ordered it long after us, gets into the queue first. All I can say is I'm grateful for this group of kind souls so we don't have to wait alone. Thanks, folks.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
E mails usually go out on Thursdays at around 10:30 eastern time. There have been a couple Thursdays none went out and a couple where they were 2-3 hours late but otherwise...
Thank you so much! This means I don't have to wait and wonder EVERY day.
Sponsored