First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Like I posted earlier else were, let them build and ship the EB's for now unto the EPA # and OKTB comes out for the Hybrids!
I think that anyone who has a Hybrid scheduled for production or is waiting to be scheduled would be pissed if Ford does what you suggest.

Currently EcoBoost builds are outnumbering Hybrids by 3:1 and only EcoBoost are being delivered. That alone is already a thorn in the Hybrid orderer's side.

Last edited:

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Like I posted earlier else were, let them build and ship the EB's for now unto the EPA # and OKTB comes out for the Hybrids! There are a lot of Hybrid's waiting to ship that will take time. So when the Hybrids are OKTB then Ford can and should dedicate a week or 2 to building as many Hybrids they can. So then everyone will be happy and your Hybrid will not have sat in the desert for months. I know Ford will do what Ford wants but here to forward thinking!
I'm kind of surprised ford does not just ship them and let them sit on dealer lots. That way the trucks can get some visibility on the lot and they are ready to go once the OKTB goes through.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I'm kind of surprised ford does not just ship them and let them sit on dealer lots. That way the trucks can get some visibility on the lot and they are ready to go once the OKTB goes through.
I've thought about that. I'd rather have my Truck sitting under Fords control at the factory than sitting at my dealers lot with tire kickers all over it. Plus I doubt the dealers would take any liability for them because they still belong to Ford, not the dealer.

DryHeat

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
DryHeat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
let them build and ship the EB's for now unto the EPA # and OKTB comes out for the Hybrids! [That way] your Hybrid will not have sat in the desert for months.
My hybrid is going to sit in the desert for the next decade or so anyway. (I live in the desert.)

So I'd be happier if they would go ahead and build it and be ready to just ship it when the OKTB comes through -- instead of having to schedule, build, and then ship.

(You think I could sell "Just Ship It" to Nike for a slogan?)

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
(You think I could sell "Just Ship It" to Nike for a slogan?)
No, but I think you just hit upon a great slogan for a Maverick T shirt. I'd buy one. LoL

WesM

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I've thought about that. I'd rather have my Truck sitting under Fords control at the factory than sitting at my dealers lot with tire kickers all over it. Plus I doubt the dealers would take any liability for them because they still belong to Ford, not the dealer.
Yea thats kinda why I was surprised Ford is not passing on the liability. From Fords point of view it seems like a win win. Free visibility while it sits and its not their problem if something gets damaged.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
No, but I think you just hit upon a great slogan for a Maverick T shirt. I'd buy one. LoL
Maverick
"Just Ship It" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
OK that's what I was thinking so that means this schedule is for all Ford manufacturering.

huunvubu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Since the Bronco Sport has NO SCHEDULING this week it should mean a good week for Maverick Scheduling.

Sponsored

Swami37

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco and 2020 F150 FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but is this schedule just for the Hermosillo factory or for all Ford factories?
Do you think that all these models are built at one plant?
That would be one huge building

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Do you think that all these models are built at one plant?
That's what I found confusing because I knew F150s were built in the US, so I just wanted to confirm this schedule was all Ford manufacturing

Chawman

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2018 Ford Escape 2014
I was told by the dealer sometime in January, I never anticipated anything before March, I believe I'll be closer than the dealers date.

BDennis

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, E450 Leprechaun
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So if my last notice says my build week is 10/28, where does this leave me???
Sponsored