Sponsored

bgillen35

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Prius, '19 Indian FTR-S, '20 Mustang EcoBoost
I have a question about Monday scheduling: is this any different than the Thursday scheduling or have there always been two scheduling emails every week? Thanks!
There is no Monday scheduling notifications. Its just the "week of" and Ford starts their weeks on Mondays. All notifications go out on Thursdays.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hyb XLT, lux (drop in) oxford white
It's largely builds from whatever dealers have remaining allocation for the month outstanding.
So essentially, it's for Long MacArthur, Chapman, Granger, to use extra allocations. I bet we won't see many June/July orders scheduled next week..

Darnon

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So essentially, it's for Long MacArthur, Chapman, Granger, to use extra allocations.
If anything the opposite. Sounds like they filled their allocations last week or the week prior.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If anything the opposite. Sounds like they filled their allocations last week or the week prior.
Wouldn' it be nice of other dealers could fill all their allocations every month on the first week? Dealer has 10 allocations (small town dealer but sells F-Series to farmers by the thousands) and hasn't had 1 filled. All because he's in the same region as Granger and Granger takes all the regional spots for build every month. When Granger fills theres, Ford just looks to a different state and ignores eveyrone else in the state.

AeroSC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 535i, 2019 Honda Pilot, 1963 Ford Falcon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
For anyone with an order at Chapman Horsham: they had 27 allocations left for the month as of last week, but all were filled yesterday. So if you didn't get scheduled yesterday, you won't this coming Thursday either (and that includes me!). Thanks goes to Ashlie over there for the information.

Sponsored

MLowe05

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Tesla MYP & M3RWD
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
For anyone with an order at Chapman Horsham: they had 27 allocations left for the month as of last week, but all were filled yesterday. So if you didn't get scheduled yesterday, you won't this coming Thursday either (and that includes me!). Thanks goes to Ashlie over there for the information.
Good info, but oddly I have an EB on schedule from Long McArthur and it got scheduled 1 week after Tim said they had used all of their allocations.

I have a hybrid on order from Chapman. Did Ashlie say how many allocations they had total this month? I wonder how many unscheduled hybrids they have.

AeroSC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 535i, 2019 Honda Pilot, 1963 Ford Falcon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Good info, but oddly I have an EB on schedule from Long McArthur and it got scheduled 1 week after Tim said they had used all of their allocations.

I have a hybrid on order from Chapman. Did Ashlie say how many allocations they had total this month? I wonder how many unscheduled hybrids they have.
I'm afraid she did not give a total. If it happens that I get scheduled, it'll be a happy surprise. First new car I've ever bought so I'm a bit excited to get it.

jhud042002

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
what the hell. My dealer can't even get 1 scheduled (6 total orders) but Chapman and Long MAcArthur can get 25+ every month, sometimes even 100+. I called Ford Marketing for shits and giggles and was told, pretty nonchalantly, that Ford has a "dealer list" that they choose from, ie what she said was a preferential list and that those dealers will get all theirs scheduled before anyone else does in that specific region. MAkes sense, I'm in the same region as Long MacArthur and Granger.....

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
Guys Ford Co. just informed me that you can move your ordered to a 23 and you won't lose your place in line for the next model year but you need to let your dealership know before you get a vin. Can you all move your order to a 2023 so my maverick gets build thanks Lol
Sponsored