First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When I called my dealer to ask about moving up my priority code (was a 19 back in June 14th) I was told they had moved it to a 10 already but that it looked like Ford had moved it to a 2 due to the wait. The Ford marketing lady whom I also called (who was super nice if not overly positive) said the issue was currently the spray in liner. That fits with a friend whose brother works for a company that also does spray in liners who says some of the chemicals for spray ins are in an ongoing global shortage and there’s no substitute.

mrothe570

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Lexus IS300
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone in southwest Missouri area? I have my XLT hybrid order placed with Corwin in Springfield. Curious what the "competition" is for them with everyone complaining about Chapman/Granger/Long MacArthur elsewhere.

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Anyone in southwest Missouri area? I have my XLT hybrid order placed with Corwin in Springfield. Curious what the "competition" is for them with everyone complaining about Chapman/Granger/Long MacArthur elsewhere.
saw one scheduled yesterday from your dealer

Shakesbear

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
J. R.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat AWD, FX4, 4K, Lux, no CP360 assist
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
From just about every statistic provided on this board, and seeing production schedules, it appears that an "order to delivery" time frame is about 9 months; some more, some less. At this point it looks like Labor Day would be a good date to get excited about a one year old truck ;)

Sponsored

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
saw one scheduled yesterday from your dealer
How are you able to see dealer scheduling? I have an order in with Lutesville Motor Company in Marble Hill, MO.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
I still have hope and crossing my fingers for those June/July/Aug orders. The journey is long, and you made it this far!!!

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Upcoming Week (1/24) For Production Build Week 3/21/22 13AD31E8-7033-4C8E-9304-21D09E6100CC

n0maverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tiguan, 2022 Maverick, 2013 Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How are you able to see dealer scheduling? I have an order in with Lutesville Motor Company in Marble Hill, MO.
a user posted they were scheduled in the thurs thread. Corwin, Springfield MO

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
When I called my dealer to ask about moving up my priority code (was a 19 back in June 14th) I was told they had moved it to a 10 already but that it looked like Ford had moved it to a 2 due to the wait. The Ford marketing lady whom I also called (who was super nice if not overly positive) said the issue was currently the spray in liner. That fits with a friend whose brother works for a company that also does spray in liners who says some of the chemicals for spray ins are in an ongoing global shortage and there’s no substitute.
This is cool and everything, but I don’t get why they don’t just sub them for drop-ins and then just email folks to let them know. Give’em some free 💩 that costs them next to nothing, and move the heck forward with production. They literally did this with those 2.0s w/ front wheel drive. They just upgraded everybody to AWD for free - and that wasn’t cheap. Doing this with a spray-in v drop-in is nothing for them.

Yeah, global shortages, sure… but this is also poor planning on Ford’s part.

Sponsored

jimmyu

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
People before their Mavericks are scheduled:

People after their Mavericks are scheduled:

bill67

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys Ford Co. just informed me that you can move your ordered to a 23 and you won't lose your place in line for the next model year but you need to let your dealership know before you get a vin. Can you all move your order to a 2023 so my maverick gets build thanks Lol
What line?

onetequilatwo

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hybrid Lariat Maverick and 2019 RAV4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Guys Ford Co. just informed me that you can move your ordered to a 23 and you won't lose your place in line for the next model year but you need to let your dealership know before you get a vin. Can you all move your order to a 2023 so my maverick gets build thanks Lol
If had a hybrid XL order or if they upgraded the XLT to a sync 3 would consider it. But from the Dec 27th price increase figure there maybe more of the same for 2023 MY. The Lariat with Lux has already gone up $890 so prefer to save some coin.

Last edited:

MightyNando

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Chevy Silverado, sounds like it's giving up.
If had a hybrid XL order or if they upgraded the XLT to a sync 3 would consider it. But from the Dec 27th price increase figure there maybe more of the same for 2023 MY. The Lariat with Lux has already gone up $890 so prefer to save some coin.
Which is more reason to hold on to our orders even with no email insight. They also told me that January was the first time they where running at full compasity 100% .... This lady was trained to answer my questions because of the many maverick phone calls probably over taking their phone lines on Thursdays.... She knew about this forums (she stated a LIE that I didn't bother to comment on. "Does forums are like Facebook. You can't believe Em for half the time) wtf NOT EVEN SHE CLEARLY DOESN'T READ WELL. This forums is nothing but costumers filling in the void that Ford Co has ignored... just hang in there!
Sponsored