First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered mine Oct 22 and just got the initial we got your order email, since then, it’s like no one cares. The dealer said it takes 16 weeks, here it is 15 weeks later and I can’t even get the dealer to return a phone call. Wishing I would have taken my money elsewhere. I don’t even know what to do, wait indefinitely? I put cash down, I honestly feel like taking my money and just getting something else, tired of driving a clunker waiting for this. My 2019 Explorer XLT was totaled by a Deer :-(
I'm hearing of a couple folks putting down a deposit? No deposit is required to make an order. I ordered Oct. 2nd, my best guess from the posts on here are most are getting their Mav's in 6-8 months but puzzled on how a few I see get theirs in a few months of ordered date?
Sponsored

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford corporate moves your order to a priority 2 when it is previewing your order for potential scheduling. It means scheduling is imminent (theoretically for some at least).
I hope your right. My dealer told me I went from 19 to 2 the week before Christmas. Fingers crossed

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I put in an order on June 26, but my dealer doesn't know who to contact for a build date. I did receive an email in mid July from Ford congratulating me on an early order. Can anyone tell me who to contact at Ford and find out what the status is on my scheduled build date?
This is the one I call - 1 (800) 334-4375. Don’t mention my name. I’m sure they are tired of me😂

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I'm hearing of a couple folks putting down a deposit? No deposit is required to make an order. I ordered Oct. 2nd, my best guess from the posts on here are most are getting their Mav's in 6-8 months but puzzled on how a few I see get theirs in a few months of ordered date?
The deposit is dependent on the dealer. It's 100% up to them.

Some dealers require deposits, some don't.

Sponsored

tonyinsd

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT, Ford Maverick XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Would be great if all the June, July, & August folks could get their trucks POST HAST ! We've put in the time, clean up your backlog before telling end of the year orders 3 months.

I'm happy for the folks who are getting their rigs, but it seems like the more you spent the longer you wait. Getting frustrated waiting for my Lariat Lux eco with all the toys.
What would you have Ford do? Build a chemical plant themselves in order to produce the chemicals needed for my spray in bed?

Not that this would speed things up at all because that would take years just to get the permitting done, assuming Ford has a site to build it.

MaverickJim

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Ford acknowledged my order on June 21st. It's a Lariat First Edition Hybrid. Still not one word from anybody on status. >?< I know the order is in the system. It just never gets scheduled. Quite frustrating as I keep seeing orders (including Hybrids) getting scheduled on orders placed much later than mine. It'd be nice if Ford at least tried to build based on when people ordered. Or, at least tell me something! Like "expect April due to the options you picked" or something. Please Ford.

pigsareus

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Thanks for your input. A detailed schedule from Ford would be cool. At least we all know where in line we are.
For sure . Unfortunately it's likely a complex process where parts inventory and strategy changes frequently so it would probably cause more frustration and confusion for customers when they get continually bumped around on whatever schedule they would produce. It's worth waiting for though :}

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Interesting, when I called the Ford marketing line to see if I got on the build list (August 10 order date, hybrid xlt lux tonneau), and whether my priority code had changed (priority code 19), they said that “the online forums are full of misinformation” and that priority code 19 is the standard code for build orders 🤷‍♀️ Maybe they were just trying to make me feel better.

They don’t seem to have a lot of information either. But they are very nice and apologetic... like a Maverick Customer Soothing Center.
Technically, 19 is the default. Some dealers change it, some don’t.
All it does is sort your order within the dealership. If the dealership leaves/puts everyone at the same priority, then your place in line (at the dealer) stays the same.
When Ford decides to pull orders for your dealer, they look at priority then order date (for orders at that dealer).
It does not matter how your priority compares with someone at another dealership, just orders at yours.

Tbolt

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' EcoSport SES, 22' Lariat Lux FX4 Eco Mav
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I went into production today. Will be curious how long this actually takes as I have the ceramic wrap and spray in. Changed my shipping location too, so hopefully I timed it right.

Sponsored

JackZ

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Cruz, Ford Maverick hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ya, the dealer told me before Christmas that the truck should be in late March or April. Internally hopeful but logic says no. Since this is basically the first week of March build dates, will be looking at these threads and my email with peaked interest. Said not likely since order went through on Oct 27th. Hybrid Lariat, Lux, but my dealer said my position was round middle of the pack with them.
Good luck. My hybrid Lariat has an October 27 date and Ford just kicked it out with a message it can’t be built as a hybrid. So no go for me. May want your dealer to check yours now.

RickD

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GT 500, 2013 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ya, the dealer told me before Christmas that the truck should be in late March or April. Internally hopeful but logic says no. Since this is basically the first week of March build dates, will be looking at these threads and my email with peaked interest. Said not likely since order went through on Oct 27th. Hybrid Lariat, Lux, but my dealer said my position was round middle of the pack with them.
I have the same truck ordered just like you. I placed my order back in July and still have not received a sch date.

Oggy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What would you have Ford do? Build a chemical plant themselves in order to produce the chemicals needed for my spray in bed?

Not that this would speed things up at all because that would take years just to get the permitting done, assuming Ford has a site to build it.
I believe some confusion exists as to what part of the spray in delay is... Some of that delay is materials, however, another component is capacity. This truck is assembled on a line designed for SUVs, they didn't initially plan for the capacity to do as many spray in liners as have been ordered.

Big picture problems....

Laura

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat
I ordered a XLT lux EB 4k tow on 11/24, confirmed same day. 12/9 received a scheduled production email for week of 2/14. Late last night received an updated production date of week of 2/7. Starting to get excited.
Ordered My Lariat on September 23. No word yet. Called dealer multiple times
Sponsored