First Name
Iwantmytruck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick - lariat, cyber orange - eco boost -
1641585179902.png

I have VIN# same day.
I’m confused by this. What was ordered on 12/14 and had a build already? Who has this and what is trim level? And, do you special contacts?
Sponsored

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I put in an order on June 26, but my dealer doesn't know who to contact for a build date. I did receive an email in mid July from Ford congratulating me on an early order. Can anyone tell me who to contact at Ford and find out what the status is on my scheduled build date?
I was told by Ford, dealers can only give you the build date.

Sivart

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
I’m confused by this. What was ordered on 12/14 and had a build already? Who has this and what is trim level? And, do you special contacts?
No special contacts (i wish). The Ford lady said she'd never seen this, as in having the VIN#. XL AWD Ecoboost with trailer hitch and floor trays is all. I was also told by her that my dealer can give me the build date. Haven't called them yet.

MTMaverick

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy 1T
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ya, the dealer told me before Christmas that the truck should be in late March or April. Internally hopeful but logic says no. Since this is basically the first week of March build dates, will be looking at these threads and my email with peaked interest. Said not likely since order went through on Oct 27th. Hybrid Lariat, Lux, but my dealer said my position was round middle of the pack with them.
7/23 Lariat Lux order, have heard nothing yet on a build. I'm keeping my fingers crossed I'm not in the middle of the pack.

zach57x

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I sold my current vehicle today so hopefully I am scheduled soon, currently vehicle-less :rolleyes:

Sponsored

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Good luck with that, My Lariat Lux Hybrid was ordered on 6/22, has been scheduled since Oct, but the production date keeps getting pushed. As of Jan 7, still not built.
Similar situation here. Ordered 6/12, confirmed 6/14. Waiting for the Build email or note on the Tracker. Projected delivery is 2/13. Not holding my breath. But if it is delivered that Sunday and we pick up on Valentine's Day, it will have been 8 months from confirmation of order.

XLTLUXRED

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick hybrid, Mini 4 door
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
How do you get to be a priority 2? My Dealer keeps telling me the highest priority is a 10.
A dealer can only move priority as high as 10. It takes a regional/corporate hand to make it a 2.

nc-maverick

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ordered Lariat, Hybrid , no Lux, just SIBL as option on June 25, still haven't gotten the email to schedule build date. Been in priority 2 since October.

Goose..you there?

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I put in an order on June 26, but my dealer doesn't know who to contact for a build date. I did receive an email in mid July from Ford congratulating me on an early order. Can anyone tell me who to contact at Ford and find out what the status is on my scheduled build date?
Call ford customer service and ask to speak to the Maverick Team

PDX Mavrix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Call ford customer service and ask to speak to the Maverick Team
(800) 334-4375

They won't know much other than whether your order was received by Ford and your current priority number. But they will be very nice in doing so.

Sponsored

Deleted member 6242

(800) 334-4375

They won't know much other than whether your order was received by Ford and your current priority number. But they will be very nice in doing so.
Thanks for the phone number.

Traegorn

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Trae
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine