First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Has anyone been scheduled this week? Are they still doing Thursdays or just random days now?
Sponsored

skadizzle

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick Lariat BAP
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Has anyone been scheduled this week? Are they still doing Thursdays or just random days now?
Checked on my two orders a couple hours ago.. nothing.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Per @fordvideoguy 's info, I think the actual scheduling is still on Thursdays, but they preview Tues, Wed, and Thurs morning beforehand.

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes, I live in Novi south of 12 oaks mall. If you are getting Z plan, the price is non - negotiable, meaning the dealer can not deviate from that price set by Ford through that program. What dealership are you using?
That's good to know... We've leased many Fords over the last 10 years and bought many before that using both a and z plans, but everything seems "up in the air" these days with the lack of inventory and so many dealerships charging MSRP+. I was concerned the dealership would be able to add on some "dealer options" which I didn't request or want, even though I'm going through Ford's z-plan program. My order even states it's a z-plan, and it's with Bill Brown Ford in Livonia. The dealerships and sales staff are under a lot of pressure to get as high a selling price as possible to make up for the low unit sales.

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I wouldn't mind free shipping. Or better yet, give me the $1495 and I'll go down to Hermosillo and pick it up myself.
We can all chip in and rent a bus (or busses) and go to the factory and pick them up and then we caravan home.

Sponsored

TCPTX65

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick XL Hybrid, 2023 Buick Enclave
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I am a October 23, 2021 order. XL hybrid with tow hitch. Haven't heard anything from my dealership or Ford since ordering. Called 3 weeks ago and was given a VIN of *85xxx and a build date of August 1st. I was able to track my VIN while on the phone with CS but am unable to now.
My order was confirmed 25 Oct and is almost identical to yours (don't know what color yours is though). Hopefully I'll get scheduled sometime soon.

WhiteMaverick12

2.0L EcoBoost
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Let's face it, ya'll aint gonna get scheduled this round.

Stonhous35

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Be nice if people who have waited over a year for their trucks got something other than frustration. How about a dollar a day? Some good will gesture from Ford other than silence?
I'm over 11 months now. Orders back in mid July. Was supposed to be arriving July 5 give or take a few days. I just received an email today pushed a month into August. I was on the phone with Ford customer service yesterday afternoon who told me July. Later in the night I got the email.

They're full of BS and have no idea what's going on. A billion dollar company who can't figure anything out. I'm behind frustrated. I've wrote multiple emails. Talk with the gm at my dealership and no answers, just excuses. The reps who follow up have zero compassion. They tell me "I understand your frustration" no they don't, that makes me so much more frustrated

I literally created a baby after I ordered the truck. I didn't plan on having a kid when I ordered the truck and I received my kid first.

Landric

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Landric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT AWD FX4 Alto Blue
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I feel bad for you folks waiting for a year plus. I've only been waiting five months and it is killing me. I keep trying not to think about it. Ford is quite literally slower than the government...

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Finally a scheduling Thursday...let's see who wins this round of constraint roulette!

Sponsored

npipe07

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did they take the Ford Chat down of their website? Or am I just missing something? Sorry if this has already been asked.

Spartan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes Indeed, Take the buss from from Tucson to the assembly plant in Mexico about 5 hour trip.

mavhopefull

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Mercedes Benz 300D Turbo
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got my VIN on 06/22 after calling customer service. No email was ever received. My scheduled build week is 08/15. Ordered on 10/21 This is for an EB, Lariat, Lux, FX4, Tow Package, Soft Tonneau, and Mats.

Old Ranchero

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2022 Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost