Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You're too late.
Florida 30 years ago... awesome.

We're fast approaching hellscape status now.
Thirty years from now, good lord, can't even imagine the horrors.
You’re killing my retirement dreams
Sponsored

jmckinley

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mav Lariat, 2013 Ford C Max, 1995 Mazda Miat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Get used to it.
Everybody's retirement dreams are dead.

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Contacted ford customer service today and mine was one of the lucky ones that got scheduled, got a VIN and ford rep stated my build is scheduled for 08/08/2022…. Ordered 12/07/2021 XLT EB 2.0, AWD, 4k, FX4, only other options were rear sliding window and all weather floor mats
My order placed on 11/17/22 is pretty similar to yours. My sales guy told me about 4 weeks ago I'm scheduled for June 21 and I confirmed and got a vin number from Ford marketing I have never received any emails from Ford so I'll have to call back for a status update, I guess

MarkiNovi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
To add to my post #24, on July 5th, I will have had 2 birthdays since ordering my Mav. I am a pretty patient person, so I can wait. Hope Ford is not listening. And I have an extra vehicle to drive.
But Damn, I just want my Maverick.
Yes I've reached out to Ford customer care multiple times and wrote an email to several Directors in Ford customer Car which did not accomplish anything, If I really didn't want this vehicle bad, I would have told Ford to pack sand. I also have a 2022 Ford Escape Hybrid that I ordered in Jan (same plant) and same responses, if I'm lucky, I may get it this fall.
My dealer really doesn't care, because I am using a Ford employee discount, and if I back out, they will turn around and sell it for much profit.
I wonder if Ford Customer care follows any of our posts to see how most of us are ????

ehoog

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Accord Sport
I ordered my hybrid XLT with lux package and copilot 360 on 7/19-2021, have not heard anything! I got an email saying another update in June, well June is almost over and still nothing!

Sponsored

SoCalPaddy

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford Expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Neither of that is correct.

They are building MY22 Mavericks all the way to October 21.

The last month of scheduling should be July, according to Tim. So by the end of next month, all of us without build dates should know that we are rolling over to MY23.
Correct

Z_ealot

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan 370Z, Honda Civic, Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My order placed on 11/17/22 is pretty similar to yours. My sales guy told me about 4 weeks ago I'm scheduled for June 21 and I confirmed and got a vin number from Ford marketing I have never received any emails from Ford so I'll have to call back for a status update, I guess
Congrats, and now like everyone says, comes the fun part of waiting to see how many times our delivery dates get shuffled around lol

2pmader

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
'Except for those like me that ordered the First Edition - They have to build Model year 2022. My order date was 7/26/21 & I've been pushed back seven times. Latest build date is 7/4/22. I expect to be pushed back again. Hybrid Lariat, FE, RR, Lux Pkg & CoPilot 360.
I have same build but it is a10/13 order I keep thinking in the end it will be built in the middle of October and won't get shipped for 3 months while I wait for missing chips

Mavonorder

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Yes I've reached out to Ford customer care multiple times and wrote an email to several Directors in Ford customer Car which did not accomplish anything, If I really didn't want this vehicle bad, I would have told Ford to pack sand. I also have a 2022 Ford Escape Hybrid that I ordered in Jan (same plant) and same responses, if I'm lucky, I may get it this fall.
My dealer really doesn't care, because I am using a Ford employee discount, and if I back out, they will turn around and sell it for much profit.
I wonder if Ford Customer care follows any of our posts to see how most of us are ????
Are you in Novi, mi? I work in Novi. I'm getting the z plan and want to know when my Mav will arrive at the dealership to cut off any chance the dealership tries to stick on some "dealer accessory" package like helium in the tires or scotch guarding the fabric, etc. For thousand of dollars like some other car companies are doing.

Sponsored

MarkiNovi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Are you in Novi, mi? I work in Novi. I'm getting the z plan and want to know when my Mav will arrive at the dealership to cut off any chance the dealership tries to stick on some "dealer accessory" package like helium in the tires or scotch guarding the fabric, etc. For thousand of dollars like some other car companies are doing.

MarkiNovi

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport Trac
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Yes, I live in Novi south of 12 oaks mall. If you are getting Z plan, the price is non - negotiable, meaning the dealer can not deviate from that price set by Ford through that program. What dealership are you using?

Spartan

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called customer service today. Nothing yet for me. She asked if I had any packages I could remove. I said yes, but I'm not going to. She said I should get a vin soon. Duh! 2022 MY is ending soon.
Spartan:
I am waiting as well.
I ordered just a day before you.

Build date, maybe late Summer or early Fall of 2022?

My ordered is for a CG/Hybrid/FE/LUX/Lariat with mud Flaps and floor mats on 9/13/2021 .
Sponsored