heumatronic

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota Tacoma
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
got an email today that mine is scheduled for production (04/23) for build week of may 16th. Schicker ford in south city St. Louis ordered 6/14. Xlt hybrid lux package, am I dreaming? Lol, starting to think it wasn’t going to happen :)

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (4/25) For Production Build Weeks 5/30 – 6/20 87A95DA2-ABD2-42A4-95A5-892C067A2F99
Sponsored

RONR11

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger/Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got same email stating mine was pushed back to May 2 now. Will it ever end

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ordered first with Perry Ford in Poway CA (now renamed Aaron Ford) very early July and only got an email that they received the order. Tried communicating with them afterwards on changes/ROVP and never heard back from them. I sent them an email stating that I'm not interested anymore with doing business with them.

I then called Kearny Mesa Ford in San Diego CA and switched my order to them so I thought, at least I got more communication from them. I've been calling to check on my VIN since last year and called today I finally got a VIN for both trucks, they both have a build week of 27JUN 22!! No email from Ford yet. Either I will take one and see if my son wants to buy the other one from Aaron Ford, or take both and sell the one from Aaron Ford...or walk away from the one from Aaron Ford. But the agent suggested that since I have the VIN's now to go both dealers to get a buyer's order to see who would honor MSRP also which I will do. Details on the builds below, they're the same:

Aaron Ford (Formally Perry Ford)
Ordered 10 JUL 21
Hybrid XLT Alto Blue, XLT LUX, CO pilot 360, hard tri-fold cover, SIBL, PPF hood/fenders, splash guards, weather floor liners

Kearny Mesa Ford
Ordered 15 JUL 21
Hybrid XLT Alto Blue, XLT LUX, CO pilot 360, hard tri-fold cover, SIBL, PPF hood/fenders, splash guards, weather floor liners
Please tell me you aren’t charging your son a $10,000 mark up lol

Maverickblues

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 F-150
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I know I sound like a broken record lol but I miss the weekly email thread.
My work productivity has not increased on Thursdays since procrastination is my best friend, and now I just have other things filling the void left by no emails. Last week my dealer said my order was still processing and honestly I am not going to call or chat each week to hear the same thing. So instead of worrying about my Maverick, I guess Ill just spend my free time planning my Vegas Trip in June. Where there is a will, there is a way to always procrastinate 😂
I went by the dealer on Easter Sunday just to confirm my order. He showed me on his computer that it was approved and a 19 priority order. I too will call Ford probably every 2 weeks because I know the dealer isn't gonna keep me updated. I don't know why we are all so obsessed with this. It sure makes time slow down, I know that.

Sponsored

CA$H

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
CASH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FORD MAVERICK
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

TK1509

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
The new email system sends notifications much closer to when the build actually happens, and we have not yet reached the threshold where those will arrive. We should start seeing those in a week or two.
Scheduling is still happening. The only thing missing is our weekly ceremony.

I hope the mail still gets batched so we can go back to something more visible. "My build is next week" is a lot more exciting than "My build might be in 6-8 weeks" anyway.
When a person waits for as long as most of us have... A email that says you are scheduled for 4 months from now is better than nothing. While the email 1 week from build is more reality. The 6-8 week email gives you hope. Without any email you are left wondering if you will ever see a date of completion.

I am sure you were excited when you got the 6-8 week email.

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
I don't think Ford can win thr communications game until they can reliably produce trucks. Scheduling emails seem to matter for little when so many trucks get rescheduled because of whichever of the current constellation of problems is forcing Ford to do so.

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
2022 Ford Maverick Buyers In Brazil Are Starting To Get Their Pickups

I guess that means all the talk about upping the production isn't really going to help much.

Imlooney

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It's getting to the point that just an email saying your MY22 Maverick will or will not be produced or be pushed to a MY23 Maverick. Ordered 11/4, hybrid w/ CP360. They must have a good idea about when this MY orders will have to be converted to 23's.

Sponsored

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
They must have a good idea about when this MY orders will have to be converted to 23's.
Yes, they have already announced the last day of 2022 MY production will be October 21. But with supply chain issues and just-in-time manufacturing they will not know until the end, which vehicles they have the parts to produce.

cavemold

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick 2022 Eco 2.0
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I guess we can close the books on escapes . No bronco scheduling little shocking .

edcrawfordlv

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
rav4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don't think Ford can win thr communications game until they can reliably produce trucks. Scheduling emails seem to matter for little when so many trucks get rescheduled because of whichever of the current constellation of problems is forcing Ford to do so.
I think they can win the comms game. I don't understand why Ford Marketing didn't take this as an awesome opportunity to promote the brand. They have verified Ford customers that are eagerly waiting some form of communication. Send out a Semi-monthly email saying "Got your order, nothing to share yet be patient", and then promote the brand, promote the dealer, promote cool accessories and T-shirts or something. How often does a marketing team have bonafide customers that are so starved for info that they'll read all your spam?

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I think they can win the comms game. I don't understand why Ford Marketing didn't take this as an awesome opportunity to promote the brand. They have verified Ford customers that are eagerly waiting some form of communication. Send out a Semi-monthly email saying "Got your order, nothing to share yet be patient", and then promote the brand, promote the dealer, promote cool accessories and T-shirts or something. How often does a marketing team have bonafide customers that are so starved for info that they'll read all your spam?
They did this with the Bronco- Not sure why the Maverick has been so ignored by Ford for communication and simple generic status updates-

shocontinental

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT Hybrid Lux
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I guess we can close the books on escapes .
What‘s the deal with the Escapes? Are they just fully scheduled or what?
Sponsored