First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid Lariat Lux - received 10/28/2
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
When the Thursday e-mails were being sent showing the anticipated "build week", everyone's posts gave some idea of Mavericks being built. Now that it's changed to "build day", I have not seen any posts at all, or am I missing a forum? Or is nothing being committed to be built?

MistiT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I know I sound like a broken record lol but I miss the weekly email thread.
My work productivity has not increased on Thursdays since procrastination is my best friend, and now I just have other things filling the void left by no emails. Last week my dealer said my order was still processing and honestly I am not going to call or chat each week to hear the same thing. So instead of worrying about my Maverick, I guess Ill just spend my free time planning my Vegas Trip in June. Where there is a will, there is a way to always procrastinate 😂

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When the Thursday e-mails were being sent showing the anticipated "build week", everyone's posts gave some idea of Mavericks being built. Now that it's changed to "build day", I have not seen any posts at all, or am I missing a forum? Or is nothing being committed to be built?
Most people are calling or chatting with Ford Customer Service to find out if they got scheduled.

olderbudwiser

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lincoln Corsair, 2023 Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I know I sound like a broken record lol but I miss the weekly email thread.
My work productivity has not increased on Thursdays since procrastination is my best friend, and now I just have other things filling the void left by no emails. Last week my dealer said my order was still processing and honestly I am not going to call or chat each week to hear the same thing. So instead of worrying about my Maverick, I guess Ill just spend my free time planning my Vegas Trip in June. Where there is a will, there is a way to always procrastinate 😂
If you win big in Vegas buying a Maverick with ADM won'y seem like a big deal.
Wait for the ordered one and flip it. ;)

Sponsored

Samus L. Jackson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
So if Mavs are currently scheduled out to 6/20/2022, does that mean if you aren't scheduled yet you will definitely be scheduled later than 6/20?

coherent

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, F250 Superduty
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I received a email from my dealer informing me my order was scheduled with a build date of 6/16/22. No emails or info from Ford so without the dealer email I wouldn't have known. I then went online and chatted with Ford and was told scheduled for 6/13/22 and was given a VIN. Still no window sticker available.
Original order confirmed 8/24/22
XLT, Hybrid, Lux Package, Co-Pilot 360, Sliding Rear Window, SIBL. Oxford White.

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

So if Mavs are currently scheduled out to 6/20/2022, does that mean if you aren't scheduled yet you will definitely be scheduled later than 6/20?
Those 4 production weeks are what they are scheduling next week. So they are probably filling in open slots in 5/30, 6/6 and 6/13. 6/20 is a brand new week to fill.

Delzona

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Breakout, 21 Road King Special, 22 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
It really does seem to be anticlimactic with no emails on Thursdays about scheduling. With Ford not sending out scheduling emails they have taken away our ability to get a sense of what was being achieved in scheduling. Now they placed the burden on the individual to call Ford Customer Service, which I'm sure they're loving the extra workload, to find out if you've been scheduled or not. Some dealerships are emailing their customers as they should be, but unfortunately we all know there's many dealers that don't. By Ford not emailing about scheduling weeks anymore they have taken control of the scheduling story, because they know that people won't always take the extra step of posting on MTC about receiving a scheduling date. 😑

Aza

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

It really does seem to be anticlimactic with no emails on Thursdays about scheduling. With Ford not sending out scheduling emails they have taken away our ability to get a sense of what was being achieved in scheduling. Now they placed the burden on the individual to call Ford Customer Service, which I'm sure they're loving the extra workload, to find out if you've been scheduled or not. Some dealerships are emailing their customers as they should be, but unfortunately we all know there's many dealers that don't. By Ford not emailing about scheduling weeks anymore they have taken control of the scheduling story, because they know that people won't always take the extra step of posting on MTC about receiving a scheduling date. 😑
I completely agree!

Sponsored

Taigus

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra
The new email system sends notifications much closer to when the build actually happens, and we have not yet reached the threshold where those will arrive. We should start seeing those in a week or two.
Scheduling is still happening. The only thing missing is our weekly ceremony.

I hope the mail still gets batched so we can go back to something more visible. "My build is next week" is a lot more exciting than "My build might be in 6-8 weeks" anyway.

FordHybrid

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XLT Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Ford definitely doesn't have the attitude of really serving the customer. A happy camper is an informed camper. No 5 Start rating from this guy. Simply build as orders come in. If parts are missing, put that vehicle on hold, and go on to the next one, once the parts are in, its first in line again. With the computer technology that we have today, it shouldn't be that difficult. Our orders are on hold as it is until all parts are there and then scheduled to build. At least that is what their information says.

Stratbeau

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Porsche Macan
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
On 4/14/22 I was very pleasantly surprised to receive the “your vehicle is scheduled for production” email from Ford. Nothing from dealer since 9/27/21 order. I never got around to calling customer service. Scheduled for week of May 9th. Lariat Lux FX 4

First Name
Hadley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I was surprised to just receive an email that my Maverick is scheduled for a build week of May 16th.
I didn't think build week emails were being sent and that they were done scheduling for May 16th. But I won't complain.
My build details are in the signature.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Dodge Durango, 2012 VW Passat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
It finally happened. Today, at 4:37 p.m. Eastern Time, I got my "Your Vehicle is Scheduled for Production" email from Ford.

My baby truck is scheduled to be a Lariat EB, with CoPilot and Lux packages, so some of the things that were on the "constraint" list must be easing up just a bit. Order was confirmed on October 25, 2021.
Sponsored