First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called yesterday on a whim, didn't expect anything new but was surprised to find they had a VIN for me and a scheduled build week of 5/23. I originally was a 7/16 XLT Hybrid Lux order but updated to Lariat on 10/12. My order shows as an October 12 order in the tracker.

Nice to know the end is finally in sight. However, assuming it stays that build week it will mean it most likely will be delivered to the dealer while I'm on a 2 week vacation out of state! 😭
Wow, congrats. Kinda shocking that an Oct Hybrid with Lariat Lux & CP-360 got scheduled... you should buy a lotto ticket for sure!
Sponsored

Xatorius

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Wow, congrats. Kinda shocking that an Oct Hybrid with Lariat Lux & CP-360 got scheduled... you should buy a lotto ticket for sure!
Not gonna lie, was considering picking one up tonight!

Catbird

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
click the start chatting button. only waited about 2 minutes for someone to start chatting. They got me the vin in about 2 more minutes.
Thanks. I’ve already reached out. There still is no VIN for mine. I need to decide how badly I want this thing.

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Build details and dates in my signature.
Build week is 5/9, but that's a Monday.
Also the few people responding to my other thread quoted "build week" and their dates were all Mondays.

You note correctly that my build is not for the weeks they were scheduling this week. Also, perhaps they haven't updated the template. Still a strange coincidence that all "days" are Mondays.
Same boat- Was a 5/2 Build week, got pushed to 5/9 yesterday-

Catbird

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I'm honestly happy for you, but how can anyone at Ford tell me they can't build my Mav because the Lux and CP360 packages are such a huge constraint, but they have no problem scheduling a f*cking late October order?
Exactly!!

Sponsored

inthecabin

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Velocity blue Lariat lux hybrid order date 9/25, got my VIN and 6/6 build date a couple of days ago from dealer not Ford.

Jazzjms

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
click the start chatting button. only waited about 2 minutes for someone to start chatting. They got me the vin in about 2 more minutes.
I have been on that page-there is no “start chatting” button. Using Chrome on an iPad. How did you access? Thanks

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I have been on that page-there is no “start chatting” button. Using Chrome on an iPad. How did you access? Thanks
I have no idea why it doesn't work. Chat button works fine on both my pc and phone.

You can also try the "desktop site" option in the Chrome settings. That sometimes is useful for me.

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
As I understand it from other posts here, once you get the VIN you are DEFINITELY getting scheduled, typically you'll find out the build week within a few days or a week of getting the VIN.
Well now the Vin tracking website doesn't seem to work. Hope it wasn't some kind of screw up.

Sponsored

Jason1114

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
How did you chat with Ford? I do not see option in my online Ford account or Ford pass on my phone. I receive no emails from Ford as my dealer used their own email. They can’t or won’t add my email because they don’t want to “rock the boat” with Ford. My phone number is on the order so Ford can look it up that way and have when I called. Congratulations on getting a Vin and date!
First of all push your dealer to add your email. Secondly just do a google search “ford chat” click on link, it’s going to ask you for your first and last name, email and vin ( you won’t have this just skip through it) it will ask you why your contacting it only has two choices ( pick one it doesn’t matter it all gets you to the same place, there is no specific one for orders) and that will get you in make sure you have your order number (4digit) and sales code (starts with and F ) and the can look up the status of your order.

Tone

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Apple hardware is finiky. I tried Firefox, Chrome, DuckDuckGo and none of them worked. I went back to Safari and the chat button finally showed up.

LowLeadAV

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Niro
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Kinda weird this scheduling week I got a may 23 build week, that doesn’t match what they say they are scheduling. No email, I got the info from chat and it just happen as I checked Wednesday (nothing) and then Thursday they gave me my date and vin.

Jazzjms

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I have no idea why it doesn't work. Chat button works fine on both my pc and phone.

You can also try the "desktop site" option in the Chrome settings. That sometimes is useful for me.
Thanks for reply. I cleared browser cache & cookies and start chat button showed up!

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Well now the Vin tracking website doesn't seem to work. Hope it wasn't some kind of screw up.
Today's chat person told me that the tracking website is undergoing maintenance. But she did give me additional info that I was scheduled for the week of June 6.
Sponsored