Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Email received!
5:30PM Thursday.

Still confused about the supposed change in communication policy.
While my letter was late (I found out three weeks ago via Ford chat), it came on a Thursday, it looks just like those posted here for months, and it referred only to build week; not build day).

Furthermore, when I started a thread a week ago asking if anyone was getting the promised "build day" emails, the only responses I got referred to build weeks.

In short, Ford's communication process remains confusing at best and still frustrating to many.
Sponsored

Jason1114

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my date and Vin 5/23 is the week; no email got it through ford chat and at the same time my dealer was calling me!!

Automate

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid, Mav XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Email received!
5:30PM Thursday.

Still confused about the supposed change in communication policy.
While my letter was late (I found out three weeks ago via Ford chat), it came on a Thursday, it looks just like those posted here for months, and it referred only to build week; not build day).

Furthermore, when I started a thread a week ago asking if anyone was getting the promised "build day" emails, the only responses I got referred to build weeks.

In short, Ford's communication process remains confusing at best and still frustrating to many.
What is your build week? I'm guessing it is sooner than 5/30 or 6/6. My guess is that e-mails sent by Ford now are much closer to your actual build. This means you have a build day but Ford has not updated the e-mail template to say build day. It says build week even though you actually have a build day.

FirstFord

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
What is your build week? I'm guessing it is sooner than 5/30 or 6/6. My guess is that e-mails sent by Ford now are much closer to your actual build. This means you have a build day but Ford has not updated the e-mail template to say build day. It says build week even though you actually have a build day.
Build details and dates in my signature.
Build week is 5/9, but that's a Monday.
Also the few people responding to my other thread quoted "build week" and their dates were all Mondays.

You note correctly that my build is not for the weeks they were scheduling this week. Also, perhaps they haven't updated the template. Still a strange coincidence that all "days" are Mondays.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Build details and dates in my signature.
Build week is 5/9, but that's a Monday.
Also the few people responding to my other thread quoted "build week" and their dates were all Mondays.

You note correctly that my build is not for the weeks they were scheduling this week. Also, perhaps they haven't updated the template. Still a strange coincidence that all "days" are Mondays.
I think @Automate is spot-on - I think they will only email now when an actual day has been assigned, but as a sort of "CYA" they will only tell the buyer the week in which that day falls. That way, if it shifts around within the given week, they don't have to notify again and/or risk looking silly.

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I'm honestly happy for you, but how can anyone at Ford tell me they can't build my Mav because the Lux and CP360 packages are such a huge constraint, but they have no problem scheduling a f*cking late October order?
One big difference is the engine. They are up to October orders for the Ecoboost. They are not up to that for Hybrid, but I’m not sure where they are. It seemed like they are around end of July or beginning of August, which is where you are. The other issue is the Lux & 360 for your XLT. Ford has said that 360 is severely constrained, which goes along with Ford saying they want to give higher trims more priority. Ford required 360 with Lariat Lux, but not XLT Lux. My guess if you didn’t have 360 you would get scheduled. But I also wouldn’t drop it, even if that were true. Get want you want. All I can say is hang in there and I hope you get picked soon.

donbreiner

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tesla Model 3 Long Range, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I got scheduled for May 16th two weeks ago. Good luck on yours. Mine is a FE ordered 6/10
Ordered 7/26/21 Hybrid, Rapid Red, First Edition, Luxury Pkg, CoPilot 360. Confirmed three weeks ago talking to Ford Customer Service that I had a vin & build date week of 5/9.
Received an e-mail from Ford two days ago confirming build date & availability of window sticker, but to early, says to check later. Now hoping they do not extend the build date out.

MistiT

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Misti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Love seeing multiple weeks listed on scheduling, lets get these built so my November order can actually happen! 😂

Jazzjms

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Got my date and Vin 5/23 is the week; no email got it through ford chat and at the same time my dealer was calling me!!
How did you chat with Ford? I do not see option in my online Ford account or Ford pass on my phone. I receive no emails from Ford as my dealer used their own email. They can’t or won’t add my email because they don’t want to “rock the boat” with Ford. My phone number is on the order so Ford can look it up that way and have when I called. Congratulations on getting a Vin and date!

Last edited:

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Did Ford chat just now and got a VIN!

I entered it and my order number into the tracking tool and it comes up. But no build week/date listed. Anyone else have that?

It's definitely my order as all the options are correct.

9/25 order from Granger, xl hybrid, cp360 and hitch.

Sponsored

Catbird

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Cathy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost

I entered it and my order number into the tracking tool and it comes up. But no build week/date listed. Anyone else have that?

How did you chat with ford? Which site were you on?

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

As I understand it from other posts here, once you get the VIN you are DEFINITELY getting scheduled, typically you'll find out the build week within a few days or a week of getting the VIN.

Xatorius

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I called yesterday on a whim, didn't expect anything new but was surprised to find they had a VIN for me and a scheduled build week of 5/23. I originally was a 7/16 XLT Hybrid Lux order but updated to Lariat on 10/12. My order shows as an October 12 order in the tracker.

Nice to know the end is finally in sight. However, assuming it stays that build week it will mean it most likely will be delivered to the dealer while I'm on a 2 week vacation out of state! 😭

Espeer

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 focus, 2003 expedition
Engine
2.5L Hybrid