Reaction score
Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Anyone know when do the emails go out this week? Is it Wed or Thurs?? I'm a mid-June order still waiting on something from Ford. At this point, It's going to be a full year of waiting!
Emails go out on Thursdays

Nw_adventure

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element/ Toyota Highlander
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
8/30- Order here/ECO/Lariat/Lux- All packages, radio silence on a build date- I better get some news Thursday or somebody might get car-jacked :)

JTCC

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Juno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT Hybrid and 12 motorcycles
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question for anyone intimately familiar with scheduling: do Canadian orders get scheduled on a different day? i.e., separate from US orders? Because mine's showing scheduled to the week of 14 March, which I'm not sure how they're confirming if it's normally supposed to happen on Thursday.

Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Production Build Weeks 3/7 and 3/14 2022-01-18

This is from a dealer site that pulls from the dealer's database. I'm not sure which software that would be, exactly.

Jeff S.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
Hoping this is the week for my 10/07 XLT Ecoboost w/Lux, but I'll believe it when I see it. At this point, I'm preparing for May/June delivery.
:alien:we
Really? I ordered September 18th and I’m thinking a late April or Mid May delivery.
Ok, dimming down expectations.
Thanks

Sponsored

AeroSC

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 BMW 535i, 2019 Honda Pilot, 1963 Ford Falcon
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Wow! Is the 2.0L AWD, XLT way behind too? I ordered 12/20/21, have not been contacted yet. But figured it be a month or so to hear.
Thanks.
I would hazard to say 'yes'. I ordered 6 weeks before you (11/2) with the same stuff (no constraints) and have not been scheduled. Contacted dealer and they said that my priority hasn't changed yet which should mean that I haven't even been considered for production at this point. Hoping that changes here soon!

Dr.Steve

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
dr. Steve Bruhle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Hybrid XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
FYI. If your a Chapman Philly order, your waiting for February Allocations.

beagle800

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ecosport
I ordered on Dec 24, 2021 a fully loaded Lariat with 4k and fx4 , Lux Maybe they will squeeze me in this week. We will see. The dealer had one that was arriving soon that I could get sooner, But it was only an xlt and it had a sunroof. I wonder if I could attach a small snow plow for my driveway?

Sponsored

RanCheeto

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt, Audi TT, 59 Corvette, 30 Model A, etc...
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
10/26 for me, XLT Eco Lux with 4k and 360. When I ordered, I was told approximately 12 weeks for delivery. Today is exactly 12 weeks, no build date. I don't mind waiting if I'm given an honest time frame, but it blows my mind the dealers are that out of touch with how long the process actually is. My lease ends May 1 and at this point I don't expect to have my Maverick before then.

I wish I had known about allocations and constraints and all that before ordering. I could have researched better and maybe gotten it sooner.
I ordered 10/28.. (Lithia Boise). My dealer was more in the "underpromise" camp. He said "don't expect it until summer and I wouldn't be surprised if it's a 2023." At least from prior posts, it will be a 2022, so he's already "underpromised" and likely beating delivery too :)

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
10/26 for me, XLT Eco Lux with 4k and 360. When I ordered, I was told approximately 12 weeks for delivery. Today is exactly 12 weeks, no build date. I don't mind waiting if I'm given an honest time frame, but it blows my mind the dealers are that out of touch with how long the process actually is. My lease ends May 1 and at this point I don't expect to have my Maverick before then.

I wish I had known about allocations and constraints and all that before ordering. I could have researched better and maybe gotten it sooner.
Lessons have definitely been learned. I have bigger dealerships in range and should have gone through them. I also learned how awful Ford is at setting expectations. I remember their propaganda saying at that time that hybrids would be being delivered by November, when they hadn't even been approved for sale yet. Ford didn't lie, they were just communicating best case scenarios as truth. At least the speed with which I made my decision to order hasn't been a factor. I ordered in mid-September, and will probably still get mine before June orders get theirs.

Jeff S.

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick
I would hazard to say 'yes'. I ordered 6 weeks before you (11/2) with the same stuff (no constraints) and have not been scheduled. Contacted dealer and they said that my priority hasn't changed yet which should mean that I haven't even been considered for production at this point. Hoping that changes here soon!
Thanks.

NotAnonymous

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Question for anyone intimately familiar with scheduling: do Canadian orders get scheduled on a different day? i.e., separate from US orders? Because mine's showing scheduled to the week of 14 March, which I'm not sure how they're confirming if it's normally supposed to happen on Thursday.

2022-01-18.png

This is from a dealer site that pulls from the dealer's database. I'm not sure which software that would be, exactly.
Interesting....maybe our friends to the north got an early notification?

Wrench77

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS, Ford Maverick pre ordered
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
what about the floodgates for June/July orders, hah
I can’t stand this constant next week scheduling and get nothing then again and again week after week. Although when it stopped for the holidays for a few weeks I was having withdrawals. I need just one more week of letdown then hopefully I’ll get scheduled and kick this habit.
Sponsored