Website
www.nerdandtie.com
Vehicle(s)
2011 Nissan Versa, 2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

October 25th, 2021 from Autonation Ford in Corpus Christi, Texas
Hybrid orders from late August are just now getting scheduled dates (and there are some June and July orders without scheduled dates yet). Ford didn't kick Hybrid production into gear until December, and there are massive supply shortages for the Hybrid. They cut off orders for the 2022 model year for Hybrids back in mid-November.

With an October order date, you likely won't get your truck until July or August 2022 at this point.
Sponsored

Bayview boy

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caravan, Envoy, Focus
We ordered on June 18 th. Still waiting on ours, although, it appears to be sitting in the tractor trailer driver's house about 35 miles away from us. Hopefully it will be delivered tomorrow.

OLXLT

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I got the confirmation of order on January 10 for my maverick xlt with fx4. The dealer said 14 to 16 weeks. I had to go to a dealership 30 miles from me because the local dealership would not even let me order a maverick.

Sloozie

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
So what they say .... So I ordered mine 9/20/21 and dealer told me I'll get it inarch/22 and now what I'm seeing what they say won't happen,maybe later date. If that happens I won't have any wheels to go to work cause my current car is leased and already had extension made till end of March/22. I'll be real disappointed,don't want to spend anymore money after I've put down payment and the trade is important thing for it as it comes in don't want to loose my priority when comes about money as they promised.. please .

OXHB619

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XL EB 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
October 25th, 2021 from Autonation Ford in Corpus Christi, Texas

I ordered there Oct 28th after never getting a confirmation for an order at Sames. Everyone has always been upfront that would be a long wait, and other than the dumb "protection package" I will try to get out of closer to delivery, it has been a good experience thus far. No overpromises.

Sponsored

CursedFrogurt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 Corolla
Hoping this is the week for my 10/07 XLT Ecoboost w/Lux, but I'll believe it when I see it. At this point, I'm preparing for May/June delivery.

Churaumi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Fiat 500
So what they say .... So I ordered mine 9/20/21 and dealer told me I'll get it inarch/22 and now what I'm seeing what they say won't happen,maybe later date. If that happens I won't have any wheels to go to work cause my current car is leased and already had extension made till end of March/22. I'll be real disappointed,don't want to spend anymore money after I've put down payment and the trade is important thing for it as it comes in don't want to loose my priority when comes about money as they promised.. please .
I ordered mine 9/14, hybrid lariat lux, and my dealer looked me in the eye and said I'd have it by Christmas. Had some spring home improvement projects I'm probably going to have to rent something for. I'm going to maybe wait this out and never do this again. COVID is not an excuse for over-promising. Even corporate stuff from Ford said November deliveries for hybrids back then. We now know that was a hope at best.

timrom2003

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Kia Soul
When i ordered my Lariat Lux Hybrid back in July i hoped it would be my Christmas present and then i lowered my expectations and scheduled by Christmas would be my present with deliver for my Birthday in March. Now i would like to get scheduled for my Birthday in March and delivery before the one year anniversary of submitting my order in July 2021. Next step is a 2023 around Christmas again.
I ordered my Lariat Hybrid with luxury package and hard roll up tonneau cover on July 7th. My truck is scheduled for production this week.

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Eagle11

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 Boxster S, 2018 BMW M5, Ducati's, Suzuki's
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

My Mav XL Hybrid is the base model with no accessories. It's the plain base model for $21490 carbonized gray. I think that can be built relatively quick...
You are right, however, there are people who ordered way before you, like months before. So get comfy in a chair and wait like the rest of us.

Sponsored

Unlikely_Username

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Getting one of these build weeks would put delivery right on time for my birthday at the end of April. I'm definitely not getting my hopes up though.

lmellberg

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick/Carbonized Gray/Ordered 8/26/21
Just called marketing and they are no longer allowed to give out priority codes. 🤷🏻‍♂️ they want you to interact with your dealer. Well they should be giving the dealer more info then.
I also asked if there was any chance my order wouldn’t be built this year and she said so far they are on track to cover all the orders. Let’s hope so!

Good luck next week everyone!
Funny you say that - when I called corporate last week, he said those numbers have no meaning. My comment was, that is interesting as they have meant something since I ordered back in August, but now all of a sudden they don't? Silence on the other end... My wife finds it sort of comical & at the same time practical, she tells me if this continues and pushes out until July, she says that she will "give me the truck" for my birthday present...😝😝😝

pndwind

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F450 Amb
Engine
Undecided
Longer wait = more accessories available. 😁