First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hybrid Area 51 Lariat Luxury copilot
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My dealer has been terrible but I finally got some numbers out of them... 100 orders total and only 5 have been delivered so far. Looks like next week scheduling is not gonna be for me

Michaelkov

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW X1, 2018 Toyota Rav4, 2022 Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

jabellows

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat Lux
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I sort of hoping by the time my Lariat 2.0 Lux AWD kicks out in the next few months (that would make it 9 months of waiting) that they may be leaking some information on the 2023 model. It would be cool if they came out with a little larger gas engine with about 300+ hp under the hood and 20 in wheels stock! Then I would just order a 2023 and wait 9 months for that to show up and trade instantly !!

sseiler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV 4 XSE
Pretty typical actually, most months all of allocations are used the first week. Usually the other weeks are for dealers that have allocations and don't have orders that have the configuration they are looking for. Most of our orders are what Ford is looking to build. We listen to Ford Scheduling team when they tell us to let our customers know that a certain option is holding up our orders.
Hey, Tim, I have a quick question if you wouldn’t mind giving me your really quick thoughts…

So, I have a Carbonized Gray first edition on order (place August 5). I’m now a priority code two. My dealer said Ford previewed my order this last Tuesday, but no email yesterday so they didn’t select it. Still no build date.

I’m seriously thinking about changing to Rapid Red. If I change now, would it delay me even further or would it not make any difference?

Spoke with Ford Customer Service. They said they didn’t know. My dealer said it shouldn’t, but they weren’t positive. You seem to have all the answers. Just wanted to see if you had a quick insight. Thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks!

Last edited:

Sponsored

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
Crossing my fingers for everyone because I know the feeling of waiting months for something you want now, and watching the later orders receive build dates.
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (1/17) For Production Build Weeks 3/7 and 3/14 2CA35B4D-9C59-4ED9-A58F-2A1A5BAF5842

Good luck. Hopefully, in the next 2 months everyone from Jun-August will have build dates and we can joke about the process.

Clive

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XLT 2.0
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Jdub

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Jeffery
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You may think that you will be the last June order built....I have come to the conclusion that my June order will be the last truck built.

James St. Patrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD MAVERICK Velocity Blue Ecoboost AWD
I believe the constraints items are the slowest to be built because I removed the luxury package (2T) and I finally receive a date. Also, the hybrids orders are slow, but if you include the other constraints items, it really pushes you back further. This is pure speculation because we are still seeing a few new orders that are twins to older orders, but are being selected. This could be an allotment, pure luck, or who knows why. Hang in there because your build date is coming sooner because you have made it this far!

Sponsored

jmjjr6

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

When i ordered my Lariat Lux Hybrid back in July i hoped it would be my Christmas present and then i lowered my expectations and scheduled by Christmas would be my present with deliver for my Birthday in March. Now i would like to get scheduled for my Birthday in March and delivery before the one year anniversary of submitting my order in July 2021. Next step is a 2023 around Christmas again.

I‘m getting tired of waiting. Maybe 2024 before I hear anything. Then be too old to drive…..

fordvideoguy

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.long-mcarthur.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lightning, 2021 Ford Bronco
Engine
Undecided
Hey, Tim, I have a quick question if you wouldn’t mind giving me your really quick thoughts…

So, I have a Carbonized Gray first edition on order (place August 5). I’m now a priority code two. My dealer said Ford previewed my order this last Tuesday, but no email yesterday so they didn’t select it. Still no build date.

I’m seriously thinking about changing to Rapid Red. If I change now, would it delay me even further or would it not make any difference?

Spoke with Ford Customer Service. They said they didn’t know. My dealer said it shouldn’t, but they weren’t positive. You seem to have all the answers. Just wanted to see if you had a quick insight. Thoughts? Recommendations?

Thanks!
For one it is really difficult to change an order when it's in priority 2. Most dealers don't know that you can change a priority back to 10 save it and then make your changes but it won't go back into priority 2 unless the region chooses to do that after you make your changes. I recommend that you don't touch it since the region has previewed at once already. More than likely you will get scheduled real soon.
Sponsored