First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350 F250 Super Duty
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
So, dumb question: when nothing that much changes in a model year beyond cruise being standard on XLs, what is actually involved in "changing a line over" for the 23's? Serious question, I just don't know and I'm pretty familiar with manufacturing. Would seem to be not much to it ? Yes, of course Tremor adds a twist, but otherwise?
They also build the Bronco there so maybe it means the switch over
Sponsored

Dadmezz

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
⏰ No Maverick Scheduling This Week (9/26). 2023 Maverick Scheduling Starts 9/29/22

Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.00.20 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-09-24 at 6.00.30 AM.jpg
Thank you administrator.
Thank you Ford for starting scheduling quickly the 23my conversions
Now, please send out the private offers as vins are assigned so we can hold the dealers accountable. This will go a long way to mending customer anxiety with Ford's ordering fiasco.

brucerob62

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gmc terrain
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
So this is confusing all i have to say so on 9/29 my order for the MY23 will get scheduled ?

JoeTime

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XL is scheduled for production 10/17. Any chance they’ll throw in the cruise ? 🤣
My XL was scheduled for production Nov 7th. Just received another email today pushing it back up to the original date of Oct. 31st. At least they didn't push it farther into Nov. UPDATE: I chatted with Ford and today they tell me production week has been changed to Nov. 8th. I guess it's going to be a day by day rescheduling. Why send me an email with a date and it's changed the next? Are you that far discombobulated?

Last edited:

Sponsored

paneubert

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XL/4K/AWD/CoPilot/CactusG/SlidingRearWindow
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
If anyone else wants to complicate it in their mind even deeper, Ford Video Guy had an interesting observation in a recent live-stream. The ROVP/COVP is due by October 5th, which is a Wednesday. As has been mentioned, they usually schedule on Thursdays (occasionally earlier or later). It would follow that they WONT actually schedule any on 9/29, but will wait until 10/6 (one week later) so that they can take ROVP/COVP into account with which they pick.

Just a thought.

NJ Pinelands

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Exactly, so by the time we are seeing this data, NEXT week is now THIS week. They've always posted these anywhere from Friday-Sunday before the current week (Think about it, it can't be this week 9/19, as this week 9/19 is DONE in terms of scheduling...). In the past, scheduling weeks always had associated build weeks. This one says 2023 Mav scheduling starts 9/29 (WHICH IS DURING THE WEEK OF 9/26), but it does NOT list build weeks, I wouldn't hold my breath for 2023 scheduling actually starting this week as no build weeks are mentioned.
I just got a headache reading this. All I know is my base hybrid XL with only a drop-in bedliner has been moved from September 5 to October 10. Ordered in October 2021. Hope I see it delivered by Thanksgiving.

DavesMav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I don't understand why you are having such a hard time with this. MY22 (in blue) is not scheduling next week. MY23 (in red) will be scheduling on Thursday, 9/29. Ford scheduling weeks begin on Mondays. Maverick scheduling is usually done Thursdays of any given scheduling week.
Everyone of sound mind that has been following the Maverick knows MY22 has been balanced out and is done scheduling..

MY23 scheduling starts 9/29 per the chart. Per this very thread, the title reads NO MAVERICK SCHEDULING THIS WEEK 9/26, when there literally IS Maverick scheduling this week on 9/29, as anyone can see from the chart.

The chart shouldn't even say 2022 as that is DONE. It should read 2023, as 2023 starts this week (9/29). The fact that it still shows 2022 does not give me warm and fuzzies that 2023 will actually start scheduling this week.

Bad Actor

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Ranger XLT, 73 Mustang Base, 02 Toyota Camry
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Ok, I get what you're saying. That part was added by the Administrator and I'm sure it's just simple mistake and should have read 9/19/22.

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S (Ordered a ‘23 Hybrid & Ecoboost)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

They also build the Bronco there so maybe it means the switch over
They’ve already started scheduling the ‘23 Bronco Sports. I have one scheduled for the week of 11/14; just an FYI. And @fordvideoguy did mention that he thought they should start scheduling the ‘23 Maverick’s soon. The 29th is probably accurate as he also mentioned that Ford said they would not look at the COVP status when it came to scheduling. Is his dealership still doing it? Yep. Do you still have until Oct 5 to get the paperwork into Ford? Yep. But per Ford’s memo, they won’t take that into account when scheduling. So if that’s the case, they should be able to start scheduling on the 29th. Guess everyone will find out in a few days…

Sponsored

TdotMav

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
They’ve already started scheduling the ‘23 Bronco Sports. I have one scheduled for the week of 11/14; just an FYI. And @fordvideoguy did mention that he thought they should start scheduling the ‘23 Maverick’s soon. The 29th is probably accurate as he also mentioned that Ford said they would not look at the COVP status when it came to scheduling. Is his dealership still doing it? Yep. Do you still have until Oct 5 to get the paperwork into Ford? Yep. But per Ford’s memo, they won’t take that into account when scheduling. So if that’s the case, they should be able to start scheduling on the 29th. Guess everyone will find out in a few days…
Can you let us know when you put your 2023 Bronco in and what the projected scheduling time for Bronco's were dated for? I'm just eager to see if my clean Maverick build Ecoboost may get scheduled by end of year 2022.

Suzysparks

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX Type S (Ordered a ‘23 Hybrid & Ecoboost)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

Can you let us know when you put your 2023 Bronco in and what the projected scheduling time for Bronco's were dated for? I'm just eager to see if my clean Maverick build Ecoboost may get scheduled by end of year 2022.
I ordered my Heritage Edition on August 12th. Following the scheduling for the Bronco Sport, they were supposed to start the week of the 19th and they did. I received my VIN on Wednesday. Hope that helps.