Sponsored

larryhokie

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot, Ford Maverick (Lariat Trim, Hybrid)
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Received my update yesterday… hybrid lux, 360, Area 51…. “your 2022 Maverick LARIAT has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of September 19, 2022.” I had placed the order first week in Oct 21. I thought I was getting bumped to 2023. 😂
Sponsored

Sponsored

wheremav

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Just got word from Ford that my Hybrid XLT Lux has been scheduled for production finally (ordered July 2021). Week of September 12th. I never thought this truck was going to be built. I guess they really didn't want to give special private offers or price protection for MY23 :LOL:

Sponsored

Cletus L

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Do you know for what chip? Because I have like every chip probably needed in the car unless it's something specific to FX4.
I don’t know which chip. I asked the question to customer service and the dealer. No one knows. It’s still in Mexico today 8-24. and still scheduled to be at the dealer on August 28-September 3.
I doubt that happens

Raderb87

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Fusion
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I don’t know which chip. I asked the question to customer service and the dealer. No one knows. It’s still in Mexico today 8-24. and still scheduled to be at the dealer on August 28-September 3.
I doubt that happens
Where are you at? It doesn't take long for trains to move across the country. It's very possible it makes it by the 3rd.

Cletus L

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 250
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Where are you at? It doesn't take long for trains to move across the country. It's very possible it makes it by the 3rd.
I’m in Missouri. And it has to go to Kansas City to catch a truck From there to southern Missouri.
Sponsored