Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
The first accessory I'm adding to my truck is fuzzy dice!
I am sorry, that option is only available if you package it with the FRESH license plate option. 699.95 one time payment plus local taxes and fees
Sponsored

SeaMav206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Focus
Will my hybrid mav get additional 200hp with hood scoop(means supercharger right 😉?) and 10000 lbs of downforce with that spoiler?

Those accessories look super corny like straight out of autozone. I am glad altezza style (clear) taillights are gone out of style

You know the dealer will have like that will all the graphics and accessories tacked on for $10k over mspr

Last edited:

66six

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius / 22 Ford Mavrick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I saw a hot dog cooker that would be a fantastic add on to any Maverick no matter which model . Yum yum pass the grey pupon please
Ford Maverick 🔎 First Looks! 2022 Maverick Ford Accessories: Hood Scoop Kit, Tailgate Applique, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Yakima Low Profile Bed Rack 5DA65922-A8DB-412D-AFBF-8E205037E957
Ford Maverick 🔎 First Looks! 2022 Maverick Ford Accessories: Hood Scoop Kit, Tailgate Applique, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Yakima Low Profile Bed Rack 5DA65922-A8DB-412D-AFBF-8E205037E957

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The humor is that this thread reminded me of those cheesy graphics decals we sold back in the 80s in auto parts stores (AutoZone/AutoShack, Western Auto, Advance) from Rally. They don't make them anymore, but I wish I could find an old catalog of them. Everything from those neon shapes to flames, horses, and the Paper Cup Design LOL. Imagine that applique on an Oxford White Mav, painted white, but that cup design across the back LOL

CoryDallas8123

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Chevy Chevelle SS, 2022 Maverick XLT
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The first accessory I'm adding to my truck is fuzzy dice!
Anybody want to be “that guy” and get truck nuts? They’d drag on the ground and send sparks. Hahahahaha

Sponsored

Rkbrumbelow

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HCH2, Hybrid XLT on order
The humor is that this thread reminded me of those cheesy graphics decals we sold back in the 80s in auto parts stores (AutoZone/AutoShack, Western Auto, Advance) from Rally. They don't make them anymore, but I wish I could find an old catalog of them. Everything from those neon shapes to flames, horses, and the Paper Cup Design LOL. Imagine that applique on an Oxford White Mav, painted white, but that cup design across the back LOL
You trying to shame me for my M$ Clippy Tattoo?

eRock92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape SE
Engine
Undecided
O my goodness! Now, I want an Oxford White with the cup design. Combine that with an all blue 90's truck interior color, toss in a CD player, and add the thicker-than-a-bowl-of-oatmeal CD case, and you'll have the ultimate modern-90's truck. lol

JVolpe

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beater truck
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Another view of the Yakima low profile bed rack.

Ford Maverick 🔎 First Looks! 2022 Maverick Ford Accessories: Hood Scoop Kit, Tailgate Applique, Cab Roof Spoiler, Tailgate Spoiler, Yakima Low Profile Bed Rack 2022 Ford Maverick Yakima low profile bed rack

NewBernWolf

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Prius
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
That Yakima rack is a great idea. With it we will be able to add accessories like bike racks and cargo carriers. Here are a couple of examples.
1629978768183.png

1629978871618.png
Yes. If they're at least semi-easy to remove, these would make a lot of sense for us. For husband's annual 500 mile bicycle ride across the state, as well as other bicycle craziness, especially. He could load the bike on the racks at eye level, and we could load all of the gear and clothes below in the bed. Once he pulls his bike off for the tour, I'll still have access to all of the luggage, camping gear and bike gear for each overnight stop.

Plus, we can use it for kayaks and the ridiculous amount of gear we have for that.

(Honey, if you're watching, I am STILL not going to be your support crew for RAGBRAI.)

Sponsored

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
Yes. If they're at least semi-easy to remove, these would make a lot of sense for us. For husband's annual 500 mile bicycle ride across the state, as well as other bicycle craziness, especially. He could load the bike on the racks at eye level, and we could load all of the gear and clothes below in the bed. Once he pulls his bike off for the tour, I'll still have access to all of the luggage, camping gear and bike gear for each overnight stop.

Plus, we can use it for kayaks and the ridiculous amount of gear we have for that.

(Honey, if you're watching, I am STILL not going to be your support crew for RAGBRAI.)

Pairof98s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ram 1500, 2020 4Runner
Still educating myself on all of the tonneau brands and features, but one of these hard tri-fold makers has a T-slot rail that will accept putting a set of crossbars above the covered bed, providing added security and weather protection for the luggage and items in the bed while still allowing for the carrier, bike rack, kayak, etc. Isn't it great?

CACTI_HYBRID

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I do think some blue rally stripes on a white Maverick like you see on Mustangs could look cool and tie in with the Navy Pier interior. I'll bet I could find an Auto vinyl/wrap shop that would do that for under $100.00. Yes? No? Whatcha think? Cool or not?

UberGadgetFreak

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
You trying to shame me for my M$ Clippy Tattoo?
Nah. Clippy is aight.. Now if it was a Zune tattoo.... that's another story. LOL :)
Sponsored

Last edited: