Sponsored

Zapper21

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion , 2004 Ford Ranger
I also have not received any e-mails from Ford but have a VIN and build date.
Sponsored

crazymomlv

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Mary Macioce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XLT on order and Subaru outback
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One question, I was late to find out about this beauty and ended up not placing an order until 9-7-21. I have an order number (and via information here I was able to call and verify Ford does have the order) but no VIN number as of yet. Is it normal that I would not have heard anything else this long? Reading here makes it sound like most people at least get the VIN number in a week or so. Thanks!!
My confirm email shows order accepted 7/19. Still haven’t heard a thing

flashfearless

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mav Lariat Hybrid,2014 Ford Edge Limited
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Been waiting since June. No build date in sight.

18hawkeye

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
I ordered my FWD Lariat (No hybrid) on June 21, 2021. The deposit was $500. I have not received anything from Ford. I leave messages for my salesman who never calls me back. ??

Sponsored

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I ordered my FWD Lariat (No hybrid) on June 21, 2021. The deposit was $500. I have not received anything from Ford. I leave messages for my salesman who never calls me back. ??
You've been trying to contact your salesman for three and a half months with no response? I'd say it's time to ask to speak with the manager....

Zapper21

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion , 2004 Ford Ranger
Call 1-800-334-4375 this is the Maverick line at Ford, they should be able to tell you something. Hope this helps. I had ordered the Lariat 2.0 with 4K and no AWD on 8-7-21 . Had to update order on 9-13-21 but got the free upgrade on the AWD so it worked out fine.

armerdcatfish

2.0L EcoBoost
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick XL
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My window sticker has a delivery location of NB....where is it going? I tried looking up online but don't see it anywhere.

FamousAmos

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
GAB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Hybrid XL
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
One question, I was late to find out about this beauty and ended up not placing an order until 9-7-21. I have an order number (and via information here I was able to call and verify Ford does have the order) but no VIN number as of yet. Is it normal that I would not have heard anything else this long? Reading here makes it sound like most people at least get the VIN number in a week or so. Thanks!!
Big T, your "week or so" sounds like Fantasyland, but I don't want to put a wet blanket on anyone's dreams. I ordered my Maverick on June 11, and have heard nothing. One day I hear good news on this forum, then the next day, bad news. I am in a tither because I am selling my current car to Carvana, and the longer I wait, the lower the Carvana price. Good luck - keep us posted.

Sponsored

Mavforever

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick Lariat
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Clubs

I’d call Ford and they can at least verify they have your order…if they don’t you need a new dealer…

Lyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
When you get put into production do you get an expected build date?
You get the week of production, but not the day. It can be changed once given also. You will also get the vin# when given production week. Production date 11/15 changed to 11/22 last week.

newmaverick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ranger
You get the week of production, but not the day. It can be changed once given also. You will also get the vin# when given production week. Production date 11/15 changed to 11/22 last week.
Im in production just didn't know if it would update to show a projected built date.

Big_T

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Im in production just didn't know if it would update to show a projected built date.
It will show a date under "in production" when the truck is completed. "In Production" does not get a check mark until it's officially "Built" .

Ford Maverick đź“’ Maverick Build Process Guide! - Window Sticker, Blend Date, Production Rotation Number, Built & Shipped Emails, Delivery Date Estimates & More inprod blkout
Sponsored

Last edited: