First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue XL Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
My XL hybrid order was originally supposed to be built during the week of 7/25. I just found out it has been pushed back to the week of 8/22. At this rate the only scheduling available is for the month of September & October. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if there was only 1 or 2 weeks of scheduling left for the year in order to handle any further pushbacks.
Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Maverick Lariat 2.0 AWD; 20 Escape SEL 2.0 AWD
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

So my Mav. was scheduled for June 08, 2022, and according to my dealer, the unit is currently "Sent to Plant" on the tracker it's been "in production" since the beginning of June. So that means it'll get built this month? Not pushed to the build week of 8/1 correct? The mixed comments got me confused...
I’m in the same boat.
The plant was shutdown last week, so pushes everything out at least that one week.
Based on Tim’s video last night, the big delays to 8/1 are for Hybrids, because of a battery (or cable) shortage/issue.
Since you are a Eco, like me, we should get built once the plant is running again. 🤞this week.

Lombardidm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 2016 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
We are all stuck in that boat!! Original build week 23 May, then received the email that it was delayed to week of 30 May, then the next email it was delayed to week of 6 June. Received the window sticker 3 June so was pretty sure it was in the que...and then nothing, no Ford notification that it was built and yesterday I got the email that it's delayed to 27 June week! Wow...super disappointed! Ford communications suck!!

So, be warned...if you get a date, it's going to slip!!
Ford Maverick ⏱ Maverick Scheduling Next Week (6/13) For Production Build Week 8/1 1655307904837

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

We are all stuck in that boat!! Original build week 23 May, then received the email that it was delayed to week of 30 May, then the next email it was delayed to week of 6 June. Received the window sticker 3 June so was pretty sure it was in the que...and then nothing, no Ford notification that it was built and yesterday I got the email that it's delayed to 27 June week! Wow...super disappointed! Ford communications suck!!

I didn’t get an email, at least not yet, about moving to 6/27.
I keep checking for my modules to get activated, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait, and wait

xlt-doug

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick (soon) Escape (current)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
My XL hybrid order was originally supposed to be built during the week of 7/25. I just found out it has been pushed back to the week of 8/22. At this rate the only scheduling available is for the month of September & October. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if there was only 1 or 2 weeks of scheduling left for the year in order to handle any further pushbacks.
I agree. I think very few Mavericks will be scheduled at this point. Clearly things have gone from bad to worse at the Mexico plant.

Sponsored

MvrkECWI

2.5L Hybrid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick, Crosstrek
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Ford giveth scheduling and Ford taketh scheduling away.

theway-yay-ting

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda CR-V, 2019 Kia Sportage
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

Meintc

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Lynette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Escape
Engine
2.5L Hybrid

1655307904837.png
From what you posted the communication seems to be pretty good, you just don't like the messages.

Pac757

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maverick
I've given up, bought a Nissan Frontier SV. Now I've got to figure out how to get my $500 deposit back from my Ford Dealer. They said they would have to check on how that works being I "special ordered" a Maverick that isn't even going to be built this year.
🤔

AutobahnSHO

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Miata, Hybrid Mav, Odyssey
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
Cancelled my order Saturday. Salesman was nice, asked us to send an email to general manager on why we were cancelling.

We ordered in October, I was in Kuwait knowing we'd need a commuter car when I returned and as I was reading Car and Driver, stumbled upon the Maverick. Put $500 down, with MSRP agreed upon (verbally). I got home couple weeks ago and still needed a car with no Maverick in sight. Bought a 2015 Civic that gets pretty good gas mileage.

But I saw my first Mav in person today- so handsome, makes me so sad.

Sponsored

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

I just checked and modules are loaded, so my truck has been booted up. They were not loaded last night. Not sure if they get loaded live, or overnight. So that tells me the line is up. Since i was to be built last Tuesday, and it takes ~1.5 shifts to get built, it seems it was just the one week delay.
So your 6/27 should hold.

Last edited:

Lombardidm

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang, 2016 Nissan Frontier
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
I just checked and modules are loaded, so my truck has been booted up. They were not loaded last night. Not sure if they get loaded live, or overnight. So that tells me the line is up. Since i was to be built last Tuesday, and it takes ~1.5 shifts to get built, it seems it was just the one week delay.
So you 6/27 should hold.
Thx much, fingers crossed!! :)

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

Ford tracker now shows a date under in production: 6/15. Which is exactly 1 week. And confirmation that the 1 week shutdown was just that one week.

Dawgonit

2.5L Hybrid
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford maverick Hybrid
Engine
2.5L Hybrid
The 1 week must just be for eco my hybrid got bumped a week then bumped another month.

Mabcim

2.0L EcoBoost
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Engine
2.0L EcoBoost
Clubs

The 1 week must just be for eco my hybrid got bumped a week then bumped another month.
I believe so. Not sure why the entire plant shutdown last week. Had to be some type of common part with every Mav and Bronco Sport. There is no hybrid for BS.
There is a battery/cable issue with hybirds that seems to be pushing those way out.
Sponsored