I got my second wind of patience two weeks ago when someone from the dealership called and said my truck had been scheduled. The build date is 3/28 with a delivery date of 4/28. Tomorrow I’ll call him back though because I have not received a confirmation letter from Ford. I wonder if my...
I asked my dealer to move my priority number and he said he couldn’t because there were people ahead of me with numbers 10-18. I asked that’s the best I can do.🤷🏻♀️
Thank you all. I knew I would get great answers here. Just a few answers to your questions…not a hybrid, yes a large deposit, yes my drivers license, priority number is 19, yes have order number, and yes a couple of additions such as the cover. All of your answers made my decision easy…I’m going...
I think I ordered after some of you (I ordered 9/7/21), but I’m getting frustrated. Every time I talk to my salesman or sales manager, they have no information. I also wonder why a few dealerships near me have Mavericks, but mine hasn’t had any. Is something wrong or do I just need to continue...