Sponsored

Search results

  1. Blurry rear-view camera

    I haven't tried that. What polish would you use?
  2. Blurry rear-view camera

    Yes, this seems like a seperate issue from the glitching that the recall relates to.
  3. Blurry rear-view camera

    Hi - my 2022 Maverick rear-view camera has become almost too blurry to be useful. Dealer is claiming the camera is scratched and will not cover under warranty. Has anyone else had this issue, and have you been able to argue that it's a defect in the camera materials? I don't know how the camera...
  4. Big Guy / Small Truck (Maverick) Review: Comfort & Ergonomics

    I'll be looking forward to your review. I'm 6'4" and moderate build. I have an XLT with Luxury Pkg on order. There seemed to be lots of room on the test drive!
  5. Canada Trim Packages

    It was listed as ‘Luxury Package 2’ in early December.
  6. Canada Trim Packages

    Great - thanks for the info!
  7. Canada Trim Packages

    Thanks. What about the original "XLT Luxury Package". I'm just looking for a list of what's in there.
  8. Canada Trim Packages

    Anyone have a list of what's in the. "XLT Luxury Package 2"? On the Ford.ca build page there's no details listed.




Top