Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2024 EB with 1400 miles has check engine light already

    It's scheduled at the dealer for Wednesday.
  2. 2024 EB with 1400 miles has check engine light already

    The FORD vehicle app sent the details, the truck only has a check engine light. I do not have the truck at my house or I would pull the code. My son has it 3 hours away.
  3. 2024 EB with 1400 miles has check engine light already

    Thats what popped up on the phone app
  4. 2024 EB with 1400 miles has check engine light already

    Its possible I suppose. I read on an old thread there was some throttle body O Ring issues and also a scored valve body.
  5. 2024 EB with 1400 miles has check engine light already

    1400 miles and I have a check engine light for engine air leak and it will disable the auto start stop. I read a few other threads but mostly seemed like 2023 Hybrids and some EB. I have not seen any posts on the 2024 with this and also, if anyone had this did it keep occurring or did it go...
  6. Paint damage due to tonneau cover

    Wondering if door edge guard might be a good idea on the rail lip edge.




Top