Sponsored

Search results

  1. Mabett Giveaway: What Made You Choose the Maverick in the End?

    1. I wanted a truck. 2. It had to meet the towable weight requirements of my motorhome. 3. It needed to be able to be towed four wheels down.
  2. Stylized Maverick Silhouette Logo / Sticker?

    I have seen, but cannot find a silhouette logo of a maverick. It was similar to the attached picture but a bit more wispy/racy and has an appearance of moving. If you have knowledge or a copy let me know. Thanks.
  3. Ford Pass Bed Cover

    Ford trifold (made by Backflp) works well
  4. Any recommendations on Towbars?

    Roadmaster Baseplate FitMaster Product Match | Roadmaster Inc. Roadmaster Falcon All-Terrain Tow bar FALCON ALL TERRAIN TOW BARS - Roadmaster Inc. RVI Brake3 RVibrake3 Ultimate Bundle Check etrailer pricing
  5. Extended Flat Towing

    I like to start the engine and get some lubrication through it as well as the transmission. I was stumped about that because if you put it in start mode only the electric motor comes on. But when you start it in park and push the accelerator to the floor, the engine will come on. Let off the...
  6. Has anyone installed the DEMCO Baseplate on a 2024 yet?

    I have the Roadmaster base plate on my 23 XLT. My 24 Lariat has been built and being shipped. Plan to move over from 23 to 24. Roadmaster will fit both. I happened to talk to a Blue OX guy and he verifies that the 23 Blue Ox baseplate will fit 24.
  7. Flat Towing Maverick

    There are lots of threads and Youtube videos on this topic. I went with Roadmaster All Terrain Tow bar and Baseplate and RVIBrake 2, RVI Battery Maintainer, RVI Breakaway, RVI Tire Patrol and Command Center. Wired in diodes and installed additional LED turn signals beneath tailgate for extra...




Top