Sponsored

Search results

  1. Side Mirror Replacement

    It took some force to get it out. The mirror remained intact. During the process it didn't feel like it was going to break. I adjusted the mirror all the way to one side and then I reached in and pulled the mirror. Take a look at the tabs I circled in the photo. That's where the mirror is...
  2. Installed semi-custom bed lighting

    I did a very similar install but used the Nilight 8PCS Truck Pickup Bed Light Kit 24LED White. For a clean install, I used the rocker switch from Maverick Innovation on Etsy.
  3. Side Mirror Replacement

    I would pop the mirror off on the original to see if it matches the eBay pictures. I have a 2026 XL with BLIS and I had to replace the entire driver side assembly. Here is a picture of what mine looks like.




Top