Sponsored

Search results

  1. Trailer hitch mounted vise options?

    What about just moving the tailgate cables to the top mounting clips (used for holding the tailgate up for sheet goods) as a first step before mounting the hitch vise? That would keep from contacting the vise while mounted, wouldn't require any additional parts, and keep the vise at a more...
  2. 🎟️20% OFF Launch Deal--Mabett Updated Maverick Rain Guards

    Deflectors arrived ahead of schedule and very well packed. I gathered everything I needed prior to starting the install: *Instructions, *Deflectors *4 Adhesion Promoter pads *Rubbing Alcohol *Microfiber Towels I then rolled down all the windows and test fit the deflectors I then began...
  3. Mabett Visor Rain Guards Available Now!

    Mabett Visor Rain Guards Compatible with Ford Maverick 2022-2026 Accessories Window Vent in-Channel Deflectors review: Deflectors arrived ahead of schedule and very well packed. I gathered everything I needed prior to starting the install: *Instructions, *Deflectors *4 Adhesion Promoter pads...
  4. Looking Ahead to 2026 — What’s the ONE Maverick Product You Wish Existed?

    Fishing Pole holders that connect to the side rails. I have these: but I had to make several modifications for them to fit properly and to clear the tonneau cover rails. Also, they are already warping in the sun...
  5. 🎟️20% OFF Launch Deal--Mabett Updated Maverick Rain Guards

    I would like to try them out. Been looking at the different options out there... Was wanting to go with in-channel rain guards.
  6. HUGE key/fob

    What I would LOVE to have would be a universal FOB with a selector switch! THat way you could program it for 3 different vehicles (kinda like the HomeLink remotes for 3 different garage doors- which we don't have either!). That way you would only have to carry one FOB and be able to drive 3...
  7. Pelican case v700 install questions - best way best way to secure / lock down?

    This case fits perfectly between the wheelwells: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0FRLWG8ZY?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_fed_asin_title&th=1 I use it to store my tow strap, trailer hitch, jumper cables, air compressor and impact wrench, etc.
  8. Michelin Member Product Testing, 2 Spots Available

    2026 Lariat Hybrid. Ford Spray-In bedliner
  9. Introducing the All-New BAKFlip MX4 EZ-Lift Tonneau Cover

    Will a retrofit kit be available to upgrade the MX4 Gen 3 to an EZ Lift? I just purchased mine a couple of weeks ago, and now I wish I had waited (mainly for the new handles on the rear panel).
  10. Maintenance Logbook for Mav hybrid

    I also created an excel spreadsheet to track maintenance. I went from the owners manual as well as the online schedule. I incorporated drop down lists and checkmarks to record the information. Hope this helps others as well.
  11. Pelican case v700 install questions - best way best way to secure / lock down?

    A small Pelican 1170 case fits perfectly under the rear seat at the center hump area. Also, a Buc-ee's 24 can cooler bag fits in the larger area on the driver's side of the truck. (I already had both and was able to repurpose). Hope this helps....
  12. Back seat under storage idea

    I just checked, and a Buc-ee's 24 can cooler fits perfect in the driver's side storage under the rear seat. Also, a Pelican 1170 case fits snugly atop the center area. https://truetexasmerch.com/collections/coolers/products/bucees-cooler-bag...
  13. DIY Fishing Pole Holder

    Has anybody tried these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0GJ5WPX1X/ref=ewc_pr_img_1?smid=AWAPQOFWF0TZY&psc=1 Supposed to fit the OEM rails inside the bed.




Top