Sponsored

Search results

  1. [Giveaway] Mangoal OEM-Style Dashcam for Maverick + 20% Off Code for Everyone

    Here’s my 2026 xlt, good luck to everyone Len
  2. seat covers

    I went with the Mabett seat covers these are the gray ones, they fit really well and I am very happy with them Len
  3. 3D printed caps for interior door handle bolts

    I have a Elegoo 3 Pro, yeah printing 1 at a time is slow but it works I only need 16, I am not on a hurry, I think whenever I get a chance I will try multiples and mess around with my settings Len
  4. 3D printed caps for interior door handle bolts

    Matt, printed 1 at a time and they went right into place no problems at all Len
  5. 3D printed caps for interior door handle bolts

    I was thinking maybe trying to print only 1 at a time and see what happens and then try slow down print speeds on multiples Len
  6. 3D printed caps for interior door handle bolts

    Maybe it was because I printed then 6 up not sure Len
  7. 3D printed caps for interior door handle bolts

    Sorry ment to say they would work some would some wouldn’t Len
  8. 3D printed caps for interior door handle bolts

    I printed them 6 up a couple of them seemed like they wouldn’t go in the hex opening just tried another and then they wouldn’t work, they seemed fairly tight, didn’t have any petg so used the pla will see how they hold up in the central fl heat Len
  9. 3D printed caps for interior door handle bolts

    Just printed up a bunch of them Thanks for the file, had to do it in PLA don’t have any PETG on hand. We will see how they hold up down here in FL, also see how well they hold up with all the opening and closing of the doors. Also easy to remove if I decide I don’t like them Len
  10. 3D printed caps for interior door handle bolts

    I would like to test it out if you could send me the STL I would really appreciate it Len
  11. 15% off Mangoal Dash Cam for MTC members — show us your Maverick!

    This is my 2026 xlt 2.0 awd fx4 4k tow package and the lux package Len
  12. Mabett fender flare install tips

    Installed mine just like you said and they went right on no problems, I think they look great Len
  13. Seat Stitching Frayed (After Only 3 Months)

    Don’t really want to shave my seats but I can always try this if Ford won’t help Len
  14. Seat Stitching Frayed (After Only 3 Months)

    Thanks for the link. This is what I found on page 18 (The New Vehicle Limited Warranty does not cover surface rust, deterioration and damage of paint, trim, upholstery, and other appearance items that result from use and/or exposure to the elements. You, as the owner, are responsible for...
  15. Seat Stitching Frayed (After Only 3 Months)

    I wear a belt but my t shirt always covers it, not saying that I don’t hit it when getting into the truck but only have about 3,000 miles it just seems strange to be frayed like that after only owning it for a couple of months Len
  16. Seat Stitching Frayed (After Only 3 Months)

    Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else has this problem, the truck is only 3 months old and the stitching on the drivers seat is all frayed I was wondering if it is just me or if anyone else has had this problem. Also wondering if this is a warranty issue Thanks, Len
  17. Did you or will you add mudflaps?

    Added the Mabett mud flaps when I installed the Mabett fender flairs easy installation Len
  18. Let's Talk Fender Flares

    I also like the Mabett I think the black matches well Len
  19. Before and after with fender flares

    Installation was easy, took me maybe 1/2 hour to 45 min, I took my time, the fit is very good, they are only 1 piece, so yeah I think if you take the bumper off you may have to replace them or maybe you could just use new 3m auto tape, I am not sure. I like them, but hopefully I don’t plan...
  20. Before and after with fender flares

    Thanks , yeah I like the fender flairs also I think they look good on the truck Len




Top