Sponsored

Search results

  1. Sliding rear window makes a "clicking" noise when open on the highway

    I hadn't thought of that - I do have a tonneau cover...
  2. Sliding rear window makes a "clicking" noise when open on the highway

    It happens if the window is more than 1/2 open, and speeds are above approximately 60 mph. Slow down to 50 and it goes away, close to less than 1/2 open and it goes away. I'll have to test to see if the "clicks" increase with speeds above 60, but it would make sense that they may do that -...
  3. Sliding rear window makes a "clicking" noise when open on the highway

    The sliding rear window in my 2026 Lariat Hybrid AWD makes a "clicking" noise when I have it open and I'm going any speed above about 60 mph. Has anyone else noticed something similar? (of course the clicking goes away when I close it)
  4. Engine RPM at 70 mph for Hybrid

    Any internal combustion engine, whether one that is a stand-alone powerplant or one that is "assisted" by an e-drive, will use MORE FUEL based on what RPM the engine is running at. The higher the RPM, the more fuel it takes to sustain that RPM. It's simple physics. Higher RPM's requires more...
  5. USB-A vs USB-C port on the center console

    Mini USB has less throughput than USB C, from google: " throughput of usb c vs mini usb +8 The maximum throughput of USB-C ranges from 10 Gbps up to 80 Gbps (or more) depending on the specification, whereas Mini-USB tops out at 480 Mbps. USB-C is up to 160 times faster and...
  6. Blacked-out Lariat side emblem.

    With Shadow Black and the Black Appearance Package, better black plastic than fake chrome
  7. Blacked-out Lariat side emblem.

    Because it IS cheap and garish... chrome plated plastic...




Top