Not a bad idea at all! It hangs high enough even with everything that I feel like it’s up and out of the way mostly. I’m considering throwing some other small camping storage items up on top potentially. But, I did think about an easy way to get it higher after I got it all set up. There are...
Yes I’ve got one strap across the middle both directions (2 straps total). Felt pretty secure, but not a bad idea to add some to the outside. What a shame it would be to get this all put together just to have the RTT fall off the ceiling on top of everything🫣😂.
Haha glad you like the floating...
Oh yeah and the garage lift I think is really going to be the cherry on top for super easy install and removal. I can connect my power drill to it to raise and lower which is nice so I don’t have to somehow connect to power or hand crank it. Getting the cardboard template exactly where I wanted...
Is your 2” custom-made riser for the elevate base rack specifically? If so I’d love to see what that looks like!
totally forgot to mention/include this picture of the view out my rear view mirror as I was very pleasantly surprised that I had any visibility and thought it would be completely...
Tent is the Roam Vagabond Lite (they might not make that model anymore). We’ve had it for about 4 years and have loved it. Roam as a brand seemed to focus on improving on all the most common complaints in the market by including a thicker sleeping pad (3”), heavier duty cover, industrial...
Hi all, just wanted to share my setup in case it helps anyone and because this forum was extremely helpful as I was looking at options (as well as getting some great discounts from Amber C. [email protected]. She was so great to work with, make sure to reach out if you are looking at getting...