Sponsored

Search results

  1. First road trip and first post on the forum!

    It’s been 2 months since I bought it and it’s parked outside. I was not aware the seals are able to be purchased separately. Thank you!
  2. First road trip and first post on the forum!

    Thank you! Ive had the tonneau cover and bed rug for a while now and hasnt really bothered me much but any tips on getting this portion to flatten out? I’ve tried pulling on it, flattening it, and removing the plastic end piece to see if I can pull it out that way to flatten it. The other side...
  3. First road trip and first post on the forum!

    Thanks! We’re heading out to Pismo Beach tomorrow for the weekend. Never been there before so my girlfriend and I are just winging it.
  4. First road trip and first post on the forum!

    Got the Maverick back in March, 2026 AWD Hybrid XLT. I bought an Anker Solix Everfrost 2 40L and it fit like a glove with the Bakflip X4S opened/closed!
  5. Speakers replacement worth it?

    Do you have a link to the plug and play kit? I’m looking to do the same in adding just the fronts and a hideaway.
  6. Auto lock when you leave truck

    Looks like Ford app has an iOS shortcut to lock the car. Might be able to whip something up to lock it.
  7. Mabett Retractable Ratchet Straps Available Now – Secure Your Cargo with Ease!

    Looking forward to the update. I purchased one, and I'm new to the Maverick world. If its possible down the road, to have it as an accessory piece to purchase so we don't have to purchase a whole new set.
  8. Mabett Retractable Ratchet Straps Available Now – Secure Your Cargo with Ease!

    Haven't seen this addressed yet. When installing it to the existing tie down at the end of the bed near the tailgate, it leaves a gap where the existing tie down moves to behind the mounting plate. Is there a bracket that can be made to close that gap so it has a solid footing on the bed wall? I...




Top