Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2- Bicycle Bed Mount Update w/roll up Tonneau Cover

    Had to redo the Bicycle mounts after adding a rollup Truxedo Tonneau Cover. Here are the before and after pics. The new rack does sit about 1 1/2 to 2” higher so I will need to check if I can still back out of garage with bike mounted.
  2. Where to get quality T-Slot bolts for Truxedo Pro X15 TS

    No luck in Huntsville AL. There are 2 fairly large retail truck accessory chains CTU and H&H and they don’t stock anything.
  3. Where to get quality T-Slot bolts for Truxedo Pro X15 TS

    Needing m8x2” long T-slot bolts for my Truxedo pro X15 TS tonneau cover to mount my bike racks. Real Truck doesn’t sell the bolts to support their TS system and I don’t trust the cheap bolts on amazon unless someone has a particular seller they could recommend.
  4. 2- Bicycle Bed Mount - Any Thoughts?

    Lookin good! I am towing a camper in addition to hauling the bikes so I really needed to mount them in the bed on mine.
  5. 2- Bicycle Bed Mount - Any Thoughts?

    I am going to get a soft roll-up tonneau cover and will need to move the mounting rib 5 1/2 “ and shorten the rails to fit snug with the bike mount there.
  6. 2- Bicycle Bed Mount - Any Thoughts?

    I have a padded wheel bag I can use or even just a black trash bag and put it in the back seat area.
  7. 2- Bicycle Bed Mount - Any Thoughts?

    I’ve been thinking about that and am looking to find a piece of 3” aluminum angle to sandwich between the board and the bike mount so I can use the same holes.
  8. 2- Bicycle Bed Mount - Any Thoughts?

    I have a nice 4 bike hitch drop down mount Yakima rack but it won’t let me put the tailgate all the way down. Also can’t put truck in the garage with it on.😕
  9. 2- Bicycle Bed Mount - Any Thoughts?

    I have aero bars mounted on both bikes so couldn’t get the mount far enough forward if I put it at the bottom.
  10. 2- Bicycle Bed Mount - Any Thoughts?

    It is part of a standard rail clamp. I ordered 4” stainless button head bolts on Amazon and the clamps were from Custom Truck Unlimited https://www.ctuusa.com/contact.html I do have to add a piece of small rubber to cover the end of the clamp that touches the underside of the bed rail.
  11. 2- Bicycle Bed Mount - Any Thoughts?

    There is going to be a 3/8x 1” strip of weatherstripping across the top of the bed in the front. There is also full pieces of pad covering the bed rail caps to keep from marring them.
  12. 2- Bicycle Bed Mount - Any Thoughts?

    Here is my partially completed mount for anchoring 2 Delta fork mounts. It will be clamped down with a single 3/8” bolt thru the board w/clamp under bed rail. It should allow me to carry my road bikes without leaving tailgate down. Just added completed pics and tailgate is up and still have 1...




Top