Sponsored

Search results

  1. 2025/2026 XL/XLT Adaptive Cruise Is Working -- DIY how-to install instructions

    I appreciate that but don't go to too much effort. I was going to order the cable but if I only needed 25', then I would grab that length. I know that I will probably never need a 4 conductor wire again.
  2. 2025/2026 XL/XLT Adaptive Cruise Is Working -- DIY how-to install instructions

    Excellent! I have collected the parts I need - including a CCM from an F150 as well. I also have a tuxedo kitty like your profile pic so I should be all set. :) Did you need the 50' roll of wire or would a 25' spool be enough?
  3. Mach-E Brembo Upgrade with Part #'s

    I think the wheel spacers are the ticket as well. I have a set to use and try to see if the Calipers will clear my stock wheels.
  4. Lobo Brembo Whoa Woes

    Bone stock 2026 Lobo wheels. I'm using the smaller calipers not the big dog ones - can guarantee they didn't fit.
  5. Lobo Brembo Whoa Woes

    That thread was my guide. :) The smaller ones don't fit under my stock Lobo wheels.
  6. Ford Performance inspired Maverick Tremor Build

    Thanks for the link. What width wheel spacer did you go with and do you have any rubbing/tire scrubbing issues? I have a Lobo and wifey has a Tremor, she wants me to beef up her rig like this.
  7. Lobo Brembo Whoa Woes

    Would not be giving the parts away. Send me a PM and we can discuss.
  8. Ford Performance inspired Maverick Tremor Build

    Talk to me about the shift paddles. Link?
  9. Lobo Brembo Whoa Woes

    I should have taken pics but alas, I did not. Had to bring it back online after I discovered they wouldn't fit without mods.
  10. Lobo Brembo Whoa Woes

    Has anyone had this issue? Got a set of the 'smaller' Brembo calipers off a 2023 Mach E (14.25" rotor diameter) and they hit my wheels. I took paint off just barely popping the wheels on. Looks like I will need a teeny tiny spacer to move the wheels out a bit. I'm going to grind a little off...
  11. AI Lowering Difference

    Sport rake - yes it has that. This pic was taken the day I installed them. They settled in a bit.
  12. AI Lowering Difference

    I think I just threw up in my mouth. YUK
  13. AI Lowering Difference

    I went with standard springs and I cannot possibly recommend them enough! I'm 56, been there done that. Coil overs - good and bad, Eibachs, H&R, other brands... I've installed/owned them all on various vehicles in my day. This truck rides so perfect. This thing rides like an early 2000's...
  14. Black 2026 XL Build, so far...

    I was over here in the cheering section rooting for wheels as well!
  15. Adding a Kicker Key200.4 - To Flatten or Not to Flatten - That is the Question

    To reinforce your bargain basement comment: This is a good sized magnet, right? 😄😄😄😄😄😄
  16. Adding a Kicker Key200.4 - To Flatten or Not to Flatten - That is the Question

    I already have a Blaupunkt 8" powered sub. I had it in my F150 and took it out when I traded it in 2 vehicles ago. It really had the perfect amount of low end fill. An older version of this: https://ebay.io/m/SInTdq
  17. Adding a Kicker Key200.4 - To Flatten or Not to Flatten - That is the Question

    So far there is no Easy Mode for the ACM for a '26 and I tried the As-Built and I had no audio. Until the Easy Mode menu is created for the 2026 model, looks like I'm leaving it with factory EQ settings. Probably will grab signal from the front speakers instead which has nearly all the...
  18. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    The truck did its job. Not glad you have the injuries you have but glad you're here on this side of the earth!
  19. Adding a Kicker Key200.4 - To Flatten or Not to Flatten - That is the Question

    I have the sub just sitting around from my F150 that I had - took it out before trading it in years ago. I have new speakers that I'm installing today. Maybe I'll be happy with just them, but I doubt it :) I'M looking for the punch. It's a spa day for the Lobo - got lowering springs yesterday...




Top