Sponsored

Search results

  1. 300hp Maverick SV300T reviews & first drive impressions

    I'm seeing in the FB groups that people have dealerships have started to receive the turbo kits. Anyone here get one yet?
  2. First time taking the Maverick Lobo out on the (big) track - Sonoma Raceway

    Yeah I have the RC cover installed. Didn't take out anything (heck I even left my daughter's car seat installed in the back). Running on the finest 91oct you can buy at Costco 😂.
  3. First time taking the Maverick Lobo out on the (big) track - Sonoma Raceway

    I don't think it's higher exit speed. I'm catching up to them in the carousel itself, but then they begin pulling away on the straight. I'll try the trick of going in slower and trail braking to bring the rear around.
  4. First time taking the Maverick Lobo out on the (big) track - Sonoma Raceway

    Funnily enough, tire wear wasn't too bad. The AutoX I had done previously really chewed up the tires because of how front heavy the car is and how rough the parking lot is.
  5. First time taking the Maverick Lobo out on the (big) track - Sonoma Raceway

    No BOV, I simply pulled the hose off for the lulz. Exhaust is mostly stock; muffler was swapped out for a Borla ProXS but that's purely for sound; there's no performance gains to speak of.
  6. First time taking the Maverick Lobo out on the (big) track - Sonoma Raceway

    Had a chance to take the Maverick out to Sonoma over the weekend. I've done a few AutoX events with it, and it's a hoot on those courses, but I wasn't sure what to expect on the big track. There were a ton of cars in the run group, which meant plenty of traffic throughout the day, and the...
  7. The Wait Is Over: 2025-2026 Maverick EcoBoost Tuning Is Here!

    With the new ECU figured out, do you guys have plans to do tunes for 2.3EB turbo swaps, as a Stage 3 kind of offering?
  8. 300hp Maverick SV300T reviews & first drive impressions

    Yeah, not sure why, but Steeda has it up on their site: https://www.steeda.com/ford-performance-M-9438-MAVU-maverick-2-0l-turbo-upgrade-kit-w-calibration
  9. Hermosillo must be kickin it in high gear! Acres of Mavericks spotted

    The barbed wire makes the cars look like they're being store in a penitentiary 😂
  10. 🙋‍♂️ What did you do TO / WITH your Maverick today?

    Installed a "Massive" front strut bar. Signed up for another trackday in September, so we'll see what kind of difference (if any) it makes.
  11. Must have mods for LOBO???

    Lowering springs. Stock height is still too high IMO, and if you're going to get a track-focused truck, might as well go all the way and do it right.
  12. 300hp Maverick SV300T reviews & first drive impressions

    Steeda has it on their website for 10% less than MSRP: https://www.steeda.com/ford-performance-M-9438-MAVU-maverick-2-0l-turbo-upgrade-kit-w-calibration I'm probably going to wait for Ford to have it available to be able to use the 15% off coupons they regularly have.
  13. 300hp Maverick SV300T reviews & first drive impressions

    The Lobo has the same 8F35 trans as the other trim; the only difference is that 2nd gear is locked out via software. The hardware is exactly the same per the part numbers.
  14. 300hp Maverick SV300T reviews & first drive impressions

    Yeah, throwing all the Lobo suspension bits onto it but not having the torque vectoring RDU seems kind of silly. Without that RDU the car plows, negating the benefits of the stiffer dampers and lower ride height.
  15. 300hp Maverick SV300T reviews & first drive impressions

    Yeah, you could buy a Mustang, but good luck trying to do truck stuff with one...
  16. 300hp Maverick SV300T reviews & first drive impressions

    Looks like some of the parts are up: Turbo + Tune is $1750: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-9438-MAVU Intercooler is $1000: https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-6K775-MAVU
  17. 300hp Maverick SV300T reviews & first drive impressions

    All I want is the turbo and intercooler. Don't care for the wheels, don't want an obnoxiously loud exhaust, and the Lobo already has most of the rest of the kit. I'm guessing that'll be around $3500 for the parts a la carte? Edit: Turbo + Tune is $1750, IC is $1000 (or $500 if you get the CVF one).
  18. Sport & Track Lobo Brake Pads & Rotors

    One of the reasons I went with the MME Brembos was because of the issues finding pads for the Lobo. But the same problem exists for the MME; nobody seems to make track pads for that either. The most aggressive pads I've found for it are the HPS 5.0s, Yellowstuffs, and R4S.
  19. Mach-E Brembo Upgrade with Part #'s

    I did mine as well using the regular GT calipers. Got the calipers off eBay for $250 each and it came with the brake hoses. This was one of the easier cars to remove the original calipers and rotors, and the new ones bolted on easy. They just clear the barrel of the 18" wheels
  20. Mach-E Brembo Upgrade with Part #'s

    Just ordered a pair of calipers for the non-performance GT model. Will be pairing it with a pair of Stoptech rotors. Fingers crossed my 18" wheels them




Top