[
Maybe CV axle. Go to a parking lot and drive in tight left turns and than tight right turns. Listen for a clicking sound.
QUOTE="Wanted, post: 897640, member: 22236"]
Hey community,
I have a ‘23 maverick eco boost with 24,000 km on it.
I have noticed while making right turns and also at...
Nice to see the diagram. It retains the muffler in the stock location. MRT cuts off the muffler in the race version and does a 90 to come just in front of the rear tire. If you have opt for the street version it comes with a smaller muffler after the 90.
I bought MRT race side kick side exhaust but I haven’t installed it yet. It’s a single pipe stainless and has optional black tip. I haven’t installed it yet because I have some concerns about how low it will hang to clear the rocker. The factory rear dumps are close to the floor and have better...