Thankfully you’re still here with us and the safety equipment did its job well enough.
You can always get another truck, you however aren’t replaceable..(well unless they’ve figured out cloning 😅, but then would it still be you or a version of you? Anyway that’s not the point.)..
Hopefully...
That’s like the best time to get a Ranger Raptor😅.. it’ll stay nice much longer..
Old and in a sweet Ranger Raptor sounds like the old guy I plan to be… or if I develop any major mobility issues hopefully a Mav Raptor coming out wasn’t just a joke I read online😅..
Wouldn’t that be great.
She loves it.. excited about having the truck bed so she can haul a few bails of hay..
Easy to get my dad in and out of it.
Gets around the property pretty easily.
Gets the same gas mileage she was getting with her escape so no change there, besides much newer, more comfortable, and better...
Bronco Raptor is awesome, but no..
A: it’s ridiculously expensive.
B: if I had Bronco Raptor money.. I’d be able to get my Ranger Raptor and her squatch Bronco .😅.. for the price of a 2026 BR.
Ranger Raptor 3.0L TT
I believe has max tow at about 5500#
Roughly cost around 58K (at least here in Cali.)
Significant height difference and width.
Also a fairly heavy price tag on most modifications (some say they wouldn’t mod it, but we know how that goes😅.)
It’s more for running than...
Back in 2023 I wanted a Ford Maverick… but the ford store I went to..(about 2 hours after a guy in a beat up work van ran a red light and T-boned me in my 2007 impala. He destroyed my impala.. I walked away with a headache and a bruised left arm.)..
anyway that’s how I ended up with my Ranger...
With the maverick don’t they have gps either aftermarket or through ford?
When I was working in the field.. all of our company vehicles had gps.
Prayers he will be found a little hungry but still breathing.
Do you by chance have an Apple phone or are you good with tech so Apple products are stupid to you?..
😅
I’m not super tech savvy (I have Apple so does my mom.) how does one do this?
I was poking around on the screen and menu for like 30mins trying to figure it out.
That’s the color my mom wanted.. I thought it was cyber orange 🍊 but I suppose in the maverick line it has a slightly different color and name… to me it looks yellow though. (Please don’t hate me wear coke bottle lenses and not good with colors 🫣.)