Sponsored

Search results

  1. Random Maverick Photos of the Day Thread! 📸

    Found the receipt from their app. The tires are: Destination LE3 BL 225/60R18 100H 70,000 mile Limited Warranty That’s what is on the receipt. AI may have increased the aggressive look a little but they do work great in all conditions. The original factory slicks as I referred to did not...
  2. Random Maverick Photos of the Day Thread! 📸

    I’ll take a look once I am out of work and get the model but I believe at Firestone they sold me on the Destination a bit more aggressive year round here in NY.
  3. Random Maverick Photos of the Day Thread! 📸

    AI is going to make me spend a lot of money.
  4. Rough Country Tonneau Cover reviews?

    I bought mine almost four years ago and it’s still tight and no wear on any stitching best accessory I purchased for my Maverick!!
  5. Maverick Powertrain Malfunction

    Over $2000 to replace the RDU sensor, the other issue was that when taking everything out to get to the sensor is when they found that the right rear axle was damaged but thankfully replaced under warranty and the extended warranty I purchased when I bought my lease. Only $160.00 out of pocket...
  6. How to keep the mice at bay?

    I had almost $800 in wire damage because manufacturing has switched to a soy based wire covering. Not covered under warranty go figure. I have been placing peppermint discs under the hood and not an issue since. I fixed the wires myself.
  7. Who still has their Maverick purchased new?

    First lariat delivered in my city. Ordered in July of 21 delivered in March of 22. only software recalls (updates) and a new battery that was installed about 5,000 miles ago. Same front brakes that just passed my NYS inspection. 44,800 on it this morning per the app. getting 28 mpg 2.0...
  8. Remote start failed - Too many remote start requests have occurred.

    My 22 lariat has done that since taking possession back in March 22. yes its frustrating but I get it. I had the same issue on my 2013 GMC Terrain. Only two starts then no more until I put the key in.
  9. 2022 Maverick XL Eco-Boost MPG

    My 22 Lariat gets 28mpg and trips at or around 73mph on the thruway in NYS I have seen as hi as 34 mph as high as 460 miles per tank on that trip to MI.
  10. What did your maverick replace?

    2013 GMC Terrain I miss the sound system thay was by Panasonic with an 8 inch sub in the back end. Nice bump. I’m sure there is something out there I can install in the Mavi. love the mpg on the 2.0 turbo close to 30 all day long and highway at 73mph I get about 32-35mpg. love it!!!
  11. Corrosion

    Found two spots on the front of the hood. Calling about the galvanic corrosion. Mine is the 2022 Lariat 2.0.




Top