OK, got my truck back. Feel bad for the tech who had to work on it for 3 days. Next time one of these recalls comes in, they'll most likely have him do it, as he is the only one in the shop who has done one so far. No major issues, no codes. One small scratch on the passenger's side dash top...
Got an update from the service department. They probably won't have it done until tomorrow. He said mine is the guinea pig, they haven't done one of these recalls until mine. They have the seats out, and doors off to remove the dash. I'm regretting bringing it in knowing I'm the test subject.
Mine is in the shop having this done right now. Took it in 2 weeks ago, they called me to say the tech had it apart but when he opened the box for the new part he saw it had damage. Put it back together and sent it back to me. This time they inspected it before rescheduling. Hopefully it goes...
They put it on. I did a thorough walk-around and found nothing wrong, so they did a proper PDI. It could have been cleaned better, but I already took care of that.
I'm picking mine up today! Ordered May 14th, production date 8/18, built 8/19, shipped 8/21, delivered 9/6. XLT AWD hybrid, Eruption Green. The wait was difficult for me, but well worth it in the end. BTW, I have seen quite a few Mavericks on the road here, but no green ones. I drove over to see...