Cats in general do not deserve their reputations as ratters unfortunately
That’s not to say that there are no cats who are good ratters, there are, but it’s less common than media has led us to believe
Brushless electric motors don’t really wear much so it’s not really worth worrying about. The curie point of neodymium is over 300 degrees celsius and the electric motor would never generate that much heat on its own. Chances are it’ll outlive the rest of the engine
on the other hand, all of that stuff still works perfectly on my wife’s ‘18 Outback, so it’s not necessarily inevitable
that said I don’t think self-driving will be the thing I want it to be for a while yet and I’m not jumping on an early model
Never had an issue with the battery in mine. Batteries don’t last forever, so I keep a noco jump box under the back seat just in case, but I’ve never needed to use it on my Maverick so far
Humans make mistakes like this and worse every day… the one nice thing about when AI does it though is you can verbally abuse it to your heart’s content and it will never complain to HR lol
my next door neighbor has a Ranger from the 1990s and it’s the same story with hood height. The bed is also larger.
I drove next to an F-150 from the 1980s on the highway recently too and we were about the same hood height
computer guy who works in ad-tech here! A large, front-and-center advertisement image (or a central component of a flyer ad like this one) is sometimes referred to as a "hero" (as in it is the hero of the ad, it brings your attention)
my guess is that the part where it says "Hero" was not...
My ‘25 Lariat came with the trifold cover and I like it quite a bit. I like that it doubles as a headache rack when fully open.
I didn’t have a cover at all on my ‘24 XLT and it was fine
The main thing holding me back from EV is I am not set up electrically to charge at home so I would have to rely on charging at work and paid charging. Did the math and it would take careful charging planning to not cost more per mile than my hybrid maverick. Best case EV might cost about 1.5...