Sponsored

Search results

  1. What does this dash symbol mean?

    Why does this make me think of "Fast actin' Tinactin"? (Showing my age. Again.)
  2. What does this dash symbol mean?

    Gives me an idea for a new Maverick two-tone color: Rosetta Stone
  3. What happens when my maverick hybrid 12v battery wears out?

    Whenever these threads come up, all I can think of is HAL 9000, "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I cannot do that." "That" being start the vehicle.
  4. Noisy cabin with road noise - how to reduce and make quieter?

    This. The road noise wasn't terrible with the stock Contis (we also have a Honda Fit; great car, but a road noise magnet), but the Def2s really made a difference. As one other poster noted, concrete surfaces are more noticeable. I don't have the slider window, so I'm sure that helps.
  5. Noisy cabin with road noise - how to reduce and make quieter?

    Then there's other "wind noise" too...
  6. Upcoming Nissan Rogue hybrid will have no transmission

    My dad's early-2000s Maxima was quite nice actually. Super quiet, really nice ride, and surprisingly good fuel economy. He switched to Maximas after the discontinuation of the Toyota Cressida.
  7. Upcoming Nissan Rogue hybrid will have no transmission

    The CVT in our 2012 Nissan Quest never had issues and shifted smoothly. I believe the Quest went to a CVT starting with the 2011 MY.
  8. Bed side decals / graphics recommendations (pics & links)

    Images of Landau roofs dancing through my head, along with Ricardo Montelban saying "Cordooobah."
  9. So I guess Maverick owners don't tow,,,,,,,

    This gives new meaning to the phrase "driving blind."
  10. Police Edition Maverick spotted (Charlottesville PD)

    The county should have waited for the 2026 model year: they could have had ORANGE!
  11. Slide in Camper in my hybrid Maverick.

    Are we talking about slide-in campers???
  12. Water held in rear door seals

    It's a "feature".
  13. Going for 1000 miles in one tank. The result is…. (Hybrid Maverick)

    We had a 1993 Nissan pickup (the "hardbody" as many referred to it; bought new), which was the first vehicle with CFC-free AC. In that tiny cabin (even though it was "extended"), it always felt like a Florida supermarket in there.
  14. Going for 1000 miles in one tank. The result is…. (Hybrid Maverick)

    I wish that was possible here in Philly (or substitute any high humidity/dew point location).
  15. 2027 Maverick The RETURN of Door Mounted Wired Keypad, Elimination of Stop / Start, pricing + more trim details

    "Only 3 Ways to Get an EcoBoost" just sounds wrong for some reason.
  16. VW Tukan Small Pickup

    Or maybe a three-way with a Subaru Baja...
  17. Seating Comfort

    I had a 2004 Hyundai Elantra hatchback (the one that had the Saab-like body). Great car, great fuel economy, but seats made from Legos would have been more cushiony.




Top