Sponsored

Search results

  1. Custom 3” exhaust

    I’m running a 3” now on my big turbo focus st and it’s perfectly fine. I also plan on running a real turbo kit from either precision or Garrett when they release them. Should be the same as the 2.3l Mustang based off the 300t kit fitting tbe Maverick with no mod needed. I personally rather spend...
  2. Custom 3” exhaust

    I plan on going big turbo once real turbo kits are made and not just this 300t package. If the Mustang turbo is a direct bolt on so will be the precision turbo kit or the Garrett turbo kits for the mustang. A 3” exhaust will flow much better than a 2.5”. Rather pay once and have it correct the...
  3. Custom 3” exhaust

    None of that helps. I’m looking for custom options not store bought options.
  4. Custom 3” exhaust

    Has anyone had a custom 3” exhaust made for their Maverick? Looking into getting one made and curious to see what others have done.
  5. Rokblokz on a Maverick LOBO

    I recently did the same with my Lobo. They are a great product. Have them on my Focus ST as well. Been on that car for almost 10 years and still look great.
  6. Front end noise - possible bad strut bearing?

    I went to my mechanic today. After a good look over we believe the noise to be coming from the inner tie rod. Order a new one. Hopefully that’s the fix.
  7. Indiana Turbomart Dual Port BOV

    I’m interested if you still have it!! PayPal?
  8. Front end noise - possible bad strut bearing?

    Dealing with a front end noise. Truck is lowered on H&R super sport spring. It’s a creaking noise and not clunk. Can be heard inside the truck and outside. It’s not always present and typically happens after about 20/30 min of driving or after going full lock while turning. Once noise appears it...
  9. Maverick Steering Issues - Bad Sound

    I’m having the same issue on a 25 lobo. Have you had this resolved and if so what was the fix? I’m lowered and can almost guarantee they will deny a warranty claim, so I’m just curious if you figured it out.
  10. krock666

    New Jersey Mavericks

    2025 Black Lobo High owner from Old Bridge area. Truck is lowered on H&R super sport springs, has tailgate and roof spoilers, RokBlokz mud flaps, and underglow kit from OPT7. Tried to upload a pic but couldn’t figure it out.
  11. Sgt. Gator 2025 Maverick Lobo Track & Autocross Thread

    I did some digging in focus forums last and saw the mk4 owners say the brakes are an upgrade compared to brakes on the mk3/3.5. The mk4 focus has a track braking system available which turns out to be brembos off the Mach e gt not the gtpe. It uses a 362mm rotor not the 385mm rotor. Also...
  12. Sgt. Gator 2025 Maverick Lobo Track & Autocross Thread

    I saw your write up about a pads and rotor change. Do you think the entire track pack brake kit (brembos) from a 2022 mk4 focus st would be a direct swap? I’m curious if us lobo owners would be able to make that swap easily or if mounting is different. Be cool to have a direct Brembo conversion...
  13. 2.0 EB Turbo / Hybrid Engine

    If you are talking about the motor, its already in the 25+ mavericks.
  14. Mabett Rear Roof Cab Spoiler Pre-Order is Live!

    Any plans on making a front lip?
  15. 2025 Maverick Forscan Codes _ Working

    I didn’t realize autocorrect changed pdm to pen. lol sorry. I just edited it to say pdm
  16. 2025 Maverick Forscan Codes _ Working

    I got global windows up and down to work with the 2025 lobo high. I went into bdycm and changed global windows open/closed with remote to enabled, and changed global windows open/closed vehicle to enabled. Also changed global close/open initial value to enabled. Then went into the ddm module and...
  17. Turning Off Seatbelt Reminder (2025)

    Just tried this procedure on a 2025 Lobo. After the 4th unclicking of the seatbelt the light does flash but doesn’t shut off the chime. Does it chime only when you get in and not while driving?
  18. 2025 Maverick Forscan Codes _ Working

    So I have the Lobo high. It has auto-down on all the windows. I’m struggling to get global down to work as well. Very frustrating cause like you said it works great on my focus st.




Top