Sponsored

Search results

  1. Ben6berry

    Pacific Northwest Mavericks

    @Prickly Pear Thank you for helping him
  2. Ben6berry

    Pacific Northwest Mavericks

    Might want to ask the general community. I have no idea on this one and this part of the board isn't super active.
  3. Hard Roll-up Bed Covers - review / experiences (good or bad) ?

    So looking at it closer, it's not the exact one I got. The brand I got is Onine. Pictured below. It's been good for me. It has some LEDs on the inside as well that turn on and off with a button. So I apologize for the wrong link.
  4. Hard Roll-up Bed Covers - review / experiences (good or bad) ?

    This is the one I got. My wife purchased it for my birthday. I'm not sure if it's exact, but really close. SADELOOS Retractable Truck Bed Tonneau Cover https://a.co/d/01B6Zyq8 I picked it out. I thought it had t-slots for a rack, but I was mistaken. It's okay, I can live without the rack...
  5. How Long Do You See Yourself Keeping Your Maverick? 🚗

    I plan on keeping mine for many years. I have only notched 4300 miles in a year and 4 months as I have a work car as well. I love my truck!
  6. Seen on Road Today

    I saw a badass murdered out 25 or 26 Maverick today in Yakima. It had an all black cap on it with no windows and the Raptor style lights in the grill. It looked great. I didn't have a chance to snap a picture.
  7. Ben6berry

    Pacific Northwest Mavericks

    Sorry to hear about your loss. Hopefully someone can use these items.
  8. 🥊 Rampage vs. Maverick -- expected price, size dimensions, powertrain, features comparison

    They're owned by Stellantis which is a foreign company. There are only 2 American car makers left, Ford and General Motors.
  9. Mabett Giveaway: What Did You Name Your Maverick?

    I believe you're missing an e in Belleville
  10. What's everyone’s mileage now 👀

    I have a work vehicle so I don't drive it that much. No issues at all. Love my truck.
  11. If you reordered your Maverick TODAY… what trim are you picking?

    It's my very first one Ian I have a '25 Tremor. I'd run it back.
  12. Ben6berry

    Pacific Northwest Mavericks

    @Prickly Pear Yes, very secure with the locking tailgate. Has tubes for drainage. I love it!
  13. Ben6berry

    Pacific Northwest Mavericks

    @Prickly Pear roll up https://a.co/d/05NMd7RG This one is similar. Can't find the one I got. Was bought for my birthday.
  14. Ben6berry

    Pacific Northwest Mavericks

    I bought an aluminum roll up one on Amazon. I really like it. The main thing I don't like about it is that it's not flush with the bed rails. Otherwise it's great. If I were to do it all over again, I would make sure it was flush.
  15. My poor Mav bites the dust.

    Glad you're doing okay. What part of I90 were you on? I'm in Washington too. The new truck looks good!
  16. Adieu to my Maverick

    I bought my Maverick in Snohomish. I'm live in Yakima.




Top