Sponsored

Search results

  1. Could be worse for Ford owners - Toyota buy backs

    Seems like we've come full circle, back to 2009. The carmakers were failing, because they enshittyfied their products. They got bailed out and made them good again... for awhile.
  2. Maverick could be Slate Killer

    Heavy or light?
  3. Maverick could be Slate Killer

    Slate looks cool but, apparently lacks physical buttons. I don't think EV VS. Hybrid is a good comparison. What we need in this county, are Chinese EVs. :awaits the mob:
  4. My wife bought her Mav on July 3, still no Ford Pass points

    I did that and it only gave me 10k. Sposed ta be 20k
  5. 120V DC outlets not working

    Damn. Started it again. I'm good at riling the mob.
  6. 120V DC outlets not working

    Used a phone charger to test it.
  7. 120V DC outlets not working

    I know I've seen other threads on this but, I just wanted to state for the record, as some of you already know, I'm shopping for my 3rd Lariat... I've owned 2 (2022 and 2024) and now make it a point to ask the dealer to check the 120V outlets, in advance. They just don't work. Potentially...
  8. Never Again Ford! 2022 Maverick needs a new transmission

    Is that not part of the 100k powertrain warranty or the long-block replacement recall?
  9. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    Protect society as a whole... We barely live in one anymore. What they are good at, is their original task of maintaining a fearful and cheap labor force that would be free if it weren't for those pesky worker protections. May as well be free, considering how expensive it is to be poor.
  10. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    Unproven but, if you have ever worked in customer service, the ones who tap the phrase, "the customer is always right," tend to be the most deeply incorrect. In "matters of taste," makes the point that you do not judge the customer, for what they want... assuming it's realistic. They want...
  11. Tennessee '22 MAVERICK 'FIRST EDITION' LARIAT HYBRID FOR SALE.

    Spray bed liner is a make or break. How does the pleather look? Pics of interior plz
  12. Georgia $55 Used Good Condition Cargo Management System 2-Cleat Kit

    Hey, sorry for the lack of updates. Been a bit chaotic. I think I'm going to hang on to them until I know for sure the next mav I buy already has them. I found one for sale up in NC but it's missing some parts and I've yet to get the hard answer as to why it doesn't have the original tailgate.
  13. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    Oooh. They should do what we did and put up an exclusive toll lane that only runs north or south, depending on the time of day. Got for if you get stuck behind someone who decided to pay to drive 50mph with no way to pass them.
  14. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    Negatory. I returned it early because it started having software issues. I was concerned about ending up with a luxury brick.
  15. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    It's marta. The thing is that the furthest north it goes is sandy springs, when it needs to extend to Alpharetta and the furthest northeast is doraville, when it needs to extend to Lawrenceville... Then there is nothing to the west. It needs more inner city lines and the busses need more hours...
  16. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    Did you get the one for sale in Tennessee last month?
  17. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    Would be super cool if the government just put money into public transit. We live in the Atlanta Metro and they always promise one more lane will fix things in a city that requires over 4 million people commute into daily.
  18. Just ordered replacement tail lights. Bought her 3 weeks ago. Again ?!

    I'll see how long I can stretch not having a vehicle until I find the next victim :ahem:. I'm not working but, do have a wedding coming up. My husband has a motorcycle (which he is trying to sell) and a work vehicle he can borrow sometimes. If I wake up early enough, I can take him to work in...




Top